modelmaniac

any word on the next clumber meet?

Well, really enjoyed my 1st Clumber meet. Had a great day out, and was good to meet some new people. Wish I had done it years ago when I first started following this thread!

No major casualties from the day. Not bad considering everything went off the ramp. Just a broken Hornet wing and a rather noisy Blackfoot transmission. Was great to give her a run again though!

Will be there on the 8th of December.

• Like 1

Holmsey, glad you enjoyed it, you had a great collection and seeing a blackfoot leaping over the ramps was a rear treat, will sort mine for the next meet.

That Blackfoot certainly did jump well. Puts me in the mind to build myself a nice simple truck for bashing.

Ok the next meet will be the 8th December.

That's good news! Usually I have to work weekends, but as it happens I am off that day. See you all then!

RadshapeRC have given us some goodies to give away at the ClumberRcMeet on Sunday 8th December! :-)

We'll do a raffle - 1 ticket per person there with an RC car.

There's an SRB chassis plate, SRB Bumpers, Hotshot Bumper, Hotshot twin shock conversion kit and also some Wall mounts for your RC car if you don't have an SRB or a Hotshot.

Everything still on for Sunday? Venue hasn't been flooded or blown away?

All good for Sunday with an approx start of 10:30.

There's a real buzz for this one on Iconic and we're expecting a BIG turnout.

There will be the quickly knocked up track again and also a few RadshapeRC parts are going to be raffled for free.

Any particular classes of vehicles that people will be bringing tomorrow, or is this an anything-goes meet?

Any particular classes of vehicles that people will be bringing tomorrow, or is this an anything-goes meet?

Heard nothing different so anything goes :)

I shall be bringing a couple of vintage Tamiyas, something mega fast, something else that I haven't decided on yet and I'm even bringing my Honcho for a bit of fun in the wooded area.

Yep, as above ^^. Bring what you want.

I'm taking: Montero Wheelie, Terra Scorcher, Lancia TT02, HB2010 and Slash. Maybe something else as well. Will see.

Bringing a few, all being well.

terra scorcher, FAV, HB2010, hummer, xr-311, bowler wildcat, a few shortcourse rigs, and a few scale rigs as well.

going to the cafe outside the park first, its been a while :)

I think I'll bring Happy Tractor and a selection of buggies. Batteries are all charged up, looking forward to tomorrow!

• Like 1

What a day! I gave out 30 raffle tickets to people for the RadshapeRC prizes so that means an attendance of at least 30. Brilliant. :)

Here's an overview shot of today's meet.

img30876_08122013164000_1.jpg

Didn't realise anyone took any pictures of me in the danger zone lol, what a absolutely awesome meet, best so far. Thanks to everyone for turning out with a very mixed collection of rc.

Video coming soon.

• Like 1

Extreme RC Photography with tamiya monkey. :)

img30876_08122013170054_1.jpg

Sorry I ran you over Mark. It was funny though.

Aye, a big thanks to all concerned. It was a great get-together, with friendly people and an interesting selection of vehicles. And it was an extra-nice surprise to be able to go home with a shiney new Radshape bumper for my Hotshot. My wife and nephew really enjoyed it too. We are all looking forward to the next one!

We saw lots of cameras in attendance. Anyone else have any cool photos to share?