Sign in to follow this  
Pee-Wee

HELP !!! DF-03 Front Diff Joints (Outdrives, 9808059)

Sounds strange, but I can´t find them !!! I´ve looked in every eBay-store I know (OK, Jason´s is closed till Oct 8th), also in a few online-stores.

Unbelievable - NO ONE STOCKS THOSE F***ING SPARES !!!!! [N]

I live in Vienna, Austria and I don´t want to go to the next LHS (´cause I know what they will tell me: "SORRY, out of stock,

but it´s on order and will be there the next 2-3 weeks.!) It´s on order! Can´t hear this anymore [:@] (Don´t need a Hobbyshop to order and wait for 2-3 weeks; we have the 21st century and I can get parts from all over the world within a week)

OK, back to topic:

Do you know any shop (I don´t care where it is - only made good experiences with orders from all over the world) that stocks this part? Or any alternative? (checked out the common tuners like tobee, square, etc... - only 3racing will offer anodized outdrives, but who knows when?)

I don´t own so many newer Tamys that I could check outdrives from outher cars - maybe ones from a tourer could fit....[*-)]

I only need the front´s (980859), but If I only could get the complate bag (9400413), I´d also take this!

pictureframe.asp?t=n&id=img2256_DS69J_1.jpgpictureframe.asp?t=n&id=img2256_DS69J_1.jpg

pictureframe.asp?t=n&id=img2256_DS69J_1.jpg

http://www.tamiyaclub.com/pictureframe.asp...69J_1.jpg 

How about ordering directly from Tamiya, I've always found there service to be very good.