gozone

Use of LEDS in cars and trucks..

Hi all.

Sometimes, i see people posting on how to fit LEDS in their models, and where to get hold of light sets for specific models..

I had the same problem myself, but saw an ad here on TC from the TC member, EZLEDZ..

I then made contact, and asked my questions, as i saw he advertised on doing custom light sets individually.

The sets i needed was to be custom-made, for my WW2 and my XC-based Chevy trial truck.

I explained to Mike what i needed , and he replied with a total price for both of my light sets, incl. the postage costs.

Then i paid him through Paypal and waited.. But not for long!..

Only a few days later, both of my custom-built light sets arrived here in Denmark, and they are SPLENDID!.

Easy to install, very nicely built, and VERY bright, LOL.

Surely i will order more custombuilt sets from him later on, as i am very happy with both his service, and the quality of the sets.

So, if anyone here has the same problems as i have, concerning the lack of skills to make their own light kits, i can only recommend talking to EZLEDZ about the lights needed on your car, truck or whatever you need them for, as he will surely be able to make it for you.

Also, i saw that he can resist the kits to work with either 9, 12 or 24 volts, which also would allow use on other, errmm.. Driving thingys..  :)

Cheers..

Michael

WOW :) thanks for the praise fella. Replying to an old message, because I've just subscribed back to this site.

Still selling the led's, now working from 3.6v to 12v - including those lipo's & 24v separately.

My mrs - Shaz sells them on the bay, with a recently opened shop called ( as a coincidence ) EZLEDZ

She's forever getting me down to assembling kits for clients, which i don't mind but, gets a bit on top when you get 10 orders to get ready for the next day.

Anyways thanks again for the up, very much appreciated.

Mike.

post-16763-1241519512.jpg

I've just won a set from you on ebay, and I'm looking forward to getting hold of them! I'll let you know when they arrive, as they are replacing a home-made set in my clodbuster that are proving to be a bit unreliable!

I've just won a set from you on ebay, and I'm looking forward to getting hold of them! I'll let you know when they arrive, as they are replacing a home-made set in my clodbuster that are proving to be a bit unreliable!

Cool, you won't be disappointed :o

recieved quickly+fitted easily+great qaulity= me being VERY happy! Thanks mate! I'll definitely order from you again!