1) How do you request a quotation? Just an email request? I used their

Order Form, so understand that this might be construed as a "confirmed

order".

2) Do you request shipping fee estimates (in my case that seemed to be

the sticking point: they said they couldnt provide me with a shipping

estimate)?

And, generally, how do you find their service

levels? I do lots of business with Rainbow10, and so far its been

hassle-free, and all communication is prompt, precise and polite.

Should I expect the same from RC Champ?

Thanks in anticipation

Hey.  I just received my first order from RC Champ.  I sent several inquiry emails about the F350 High Lift pricing & shipping.  They would not confirm shipping cost until it was released & in stock.  Then they provided the shipping cost.  I simply sent them a Paypal payment for the total (including the "fee") & also emailed the "order form" although I think that the paypal payment would have been sufficient. 

I thought my experience was smooth. Including any fees & shipping cost plus import taxes to Canada I am still saving at least $150 from buying one here.  Hope that helps.  I dealt with a fella named "Masa" I believe.  Good Luck.

PS.  Have the site for Rainbow10 handy ?

Thanks for that...

In RC-Champ's defence, since posting here they have sent me an explanatory email pointing out that the shipping estimates were not available for "special order" items, ie items which are not on their stocklist, so for these items you need to confirm you want them: then they order them and pack em up and quote you the shipping fee.

Rainbow10's site:

http://www.rainbowten.co.jp/english/index.html

I always use rc champ and find them to be without doubt the best shop I've ever dealt with.

I have bought 4 cars from them this year, plus heaps of parts, and their service has always been perfect.

I always get my orders within 3-5 days (to Australia) and their prices (even allowing for paypal fees etc) are still a lot cheaper than other places i've shopped at.

For my orders, I will usually email them for a total price estimate including shipping and paypal fees. I then fill out their order sheet and email that to them confirming I want the order - and let thme know when I've sent the money.

One of the best things about rcchamp is their "Pre-Order" prices. Before a new car kit comes out - they will often have a special pre-order introductory price. You simply get them to put your name on the list, and when the item becomes available, they contact you to confirm if you still want it. You can change your mind if you want though [;)]

I pre-ordered my Dark Impact, 415MSX, and Evo5 from them this year at simply amazing prices! I think the Dark Impact worked out to US$87, the EVO5 was US$300 and the 415MSX was US$330 [:D]

I will be pre-ordering the 501X buggy from them for sure!

Ditto for the positive comments above.

I've used RC Champ and had an exceptional experience. 

I love RCchamp I always order from them they are actually cheaper than 95% of the places I shope I bought two porsche 934s from for like 440 shipped from japan 2 day shipping also.  Two tamtech porsches also for 110 shipped!!!  I never had to pay import fees of any kind of anything great to deal always will deal with them very prompt with email also.