Sign in to follow this  
shadydarkside

hi im new

hi all im new here ..... i just got me a Golf V5 - 58206 off ebay   its my first rc car in about 12 years ..... and im sittin by the letterbox like a mad guard dog waitin for the postman to bring my car anybody had or have the same car for some info/ rewiew wood be good ..... thanks all dal

not had one, but let me be the first to welcome you to the club, look at other members cars for info and ideas for mods and such. hope this helps

Guest joelvardy

Hi and welcome to the club I am sure that if you need any help then the people here will help you out.

I am sorry but I have never had one of those cars.

Hi mate, welcome!!

Its a bit daunting getting back into the hobby with all the new chassis etc, but this place starts to feel like a second home after a while!!

Cheers

Modelmaniac[6]

Guest joelvardy

Mate download this and have fun.....

it is really good at relieving stress.

here  - rubbish stress desktop mess-about

sorry for the multiple posts everyone, my computer is going nuts.

If possible, can the last posts please be erased?

Many thanks

Modelmaniac[6]

Guest joelvardy

did it OK right OK then I will not use it and will also take it from the server.

I know it has been around for years but my dad sent be some old docs the other day and it was mixed in there.

Thanks for the warning

Guest joelvardy

Hello MOD could you delete these 9 useless posts

Hi shadydarkside!

hopefully you've skipped past the above stuff -

welcome to the site, probably one of the best rc web forums ever - enjoy!

check out the showrooms for some more of those golfs, i've seen a few very sweet looking ones on the site - they look like a real nice car.

waiting for the postman takes ages - i recommend passing the time by going back to ebay, and buying some more tamiyas [:D

The FF chassis looks pretty neat, I wonder how it compares with the M0-3 etc.

I work at a VW dealer so get to see a fair few MK 4 Golfs during the day, an R32 would be very special indeed.

Welcome back to the mad addictive world of RC and add to the other TC members welcome to the club.

Know what you mean waiting for the postie, as said before take a look in other members showrooms for more Golfs and feelings about them; by the way hope you got a good deal on the bay M8[;)]

thanks all for the welcome ............. this site does indeed rock!!!!!

its funny because the cars i know and had are now classed as vintage lol .........

what was the link anyway ??? i aint clicked it (just got a clean install of xp) ....thanks again for the welcome .

still no posty[:(]

hi today was the day ........ i got my car and opened the box and the dude i got it from (ebay) forgot to put the charger in the box .(doh!!!!) so for now i got a car to look at .............. been cleaning it up and stuff but i need some bullraces  its  aGolf V5 - 58206   can any point me in the right diretion .... iv looked about and cant find the ones i need ........

As I said above yours is an FF01 chassis.

If you go intothe model list and then chassis types you can see what other cars share your chassis type by clicking on the tab.

thanks dude your a legend!!!!...................dal

Legend is a bit of a stretch I think, but glad to be of some help.