optimaforever

The Optima House

...is the name of my new Kyosho Optima related blog.

If names like Optima, Javelin, Gold Optima, Turbo Optima, Salute, Optima Pro,  Optima Mid, Turbo Optima Mid, Turbo Optima Mid SE, Turbo Optima Mid Special, Optima Mid Custom and Optima Mid Custom Special sound familiar to your ears, then I think you'll feel at home!!!

The others will appreciate some good information and some news (yes, 21 years after the initial Optima release, there are still news!) about one of the biggest names in offroad RC history.

http://theoptimahouse.blogspot.com/ 

bannercopysk6.jpg" />

Im sure I have 1 or 2 pictures that can be used on your site

Showroom

I have a few Optima variations in NIB (including the Gold Edition) and New built. Let me know which you prefer 

Nobody?

Well, I thought there were more optimalovers on TC... [:(]

But I'm patient... [:)

We're here![H]  Awesome site. I've got a few restored Optimas in my showroom as well. You're welcome to use them if you need "filler" for your site. 

Showroom

I have a few Optima variations in NIB (including the Gold Edition) and New built. Let me know which you prefer 

Well, Tipsy...

I had seen your Le Mans motors page several months ago and it gave me actually the envy to collect them too :-)

http://www.tamiyaclub.com/showroom_model.a...224&id=1532

I'm looking for beautiful pics of both, NIB and new built, and even nice runners (action shots are welcome too)! If you can send me pics of the BOXES of optima series, you're a GOD [:D

And I think I'll pick some optimas on your gallery ... May I? May I? [:P]

I have a couple Hot Trick Optimas I could send you pictures of. One of them has the Heavy Duty chassis plate and upper deck, with the regular rear arms. The other one has the feather weight chassis and upper deck, with the trailing arm kit. I still have a couple little things to do to the feather weight version, but as soon as I am done, would love to contribute to House of Optima!

WG

Showroom

Well, Tipsy...

I had seen your Le Mans motors page several months ago and it gave me actually the envy to collect them too :-)

http://www.tamiyaclub.com/showroom_model.a...224&id=1532

I'm looking for beautiful pics of both, NIB and new built, and even nice runners (action shots are welcome too)! If you can send me pics of the BOXES of optima series, you're a GOD [:D

And I think I'll pick some optimas on your gallery ... May I? May I? [:P]

No problem at all. You are welcome to use some pics from my gallery. Would like to see your Optima pages filled! 

I'd happily trade for a 240WS[:P]

I'd love to know where you managed to find so many motors??   The 240WS boxed, is the only one I need for a complete(ish) collection? 

Don't mind, I have enough material to fill a complete book about the optimas. [:D] What interests me moreover are cool stories about optimas and their owners optimalovers...[8-|]

I want to achieve a website where the optimaniacs community can gather information, knowledge, nostalgia, beauty and pleasure!!! [:D]

And Tipsy, I have only one 240WS NIB so I can't trade... but crunchy550 will probably have one in the near future?! [;)]

Yes! Woober, I'd be interested to pick some shots and infos about Optimas Hot trick option parts! Ideally, I'll create a special topic for third party option parts, and a topic for Optima clones as well, could be very interesting... just to be complete.

I was only kidding about needing a trade for the photos, you are most welcome to use them. I will keep an eye out for a 240WS. I have one coming from Japan, but it hasn't got the box, only the motor and case

ahah

I suppose so, :-)

I've updated the blog, and will use your pics with your kind permission [;)

And you can use the pics as wallpaper if you want to permanently have a 240WS under your eyes...

Sixdub I LOVE your abstract shots of Optimas!!!

Really nice!!! :-) 

Thanks, glad you like them. I'm currently rebuilding my photo booth, so look for better quality pics in the future. Feel free to post my Optimas on your site [Y]

optimaforever - You have some great info there.  I have a Turbo Optima that I have been slowly restoring.  About all it needs is a replacement body...which is about as easy as finding Jimmy Hoffa. [:P]  Pics are in my showroom.

My Optima is still under construction and won't be sporting the kit wheels/tires/body if that matters.

getuserimage.asp?t=&id=img7011_22102006060505_1.jpg

My Optima is still under construction and won't be sporting the kit wheels/tires/body if that matters.

Hey Jun(?) your RC10ed-optima looks really nice, the beautiful blue sky does give a cool shader effect on the transparent body, and the spike tires you choose goes very well with the Asso-Protech(?) body.You could try some genuine RC10 gold shocks to be even more mixed yet authentical[:D]

Do you want to paint it like Tanatwo on TimeTunnel? 

Yes, Richie, you can check the post about bodies on the blog [:)]

I've thought about using them, but I keep reading posts here about them being sub-par or "dodgy".  Not sure what to make of that.  Then there's the matter of sending money clear across the pond.