clarkey

What cars do you all drive?

Sideways King... sideways is always good really miss my Nissan Silvia Turbo's, 220bhp, RWD meant sideways was frequent and fun although it got me into a little trouble with the law a few years back, who would figure at 2am in the morning they would be watching a large junction.  Ah well they got a good view of a big white Silvia completely sideways on opposite lock slide past before they decided to discuss it with me, hehe.

getuserimage.asp?t=n&id=img280_15122004124710_3.jpghttp://www.tcphotos.com/getuserimage.asp?t=n&id=img280_15122004124710_3.jpg'>

Rich, how much of that 220BHP did the wing and front airdam make?[:D]

Lol,

A better question would be, how much of the BHP did it consume .. [;)

-Steve 

Sideways King... sideways is always good really miss my Nissan Silvia Turbo's, 220bhp,

http://www.tcphotos.com/getuserimage.asp?t=n&id=img280_15122004124710_3.jpg'>

Rich, how much of that 220BHP did the wing and front airdam make?[:D]

[:D] Now thats a low blow fella, I aint from the local chav population over here that thinks a big exhaust increases BHP figures by 10.   It was given a fair few mods starting with a brand new engine (running a US spec engine), some porting and polishing, a different turbo (Garret T28), free flow filter and an exhaust built for allowing better flow of gasses (not noise, only ran a 2.5inch tailpipe with 2 silencers), and an intercooler from a Sierra Cosworth was added, along with a slight boost increase. That figure was rolling road acquired (ok you got me there it was 219 not 220) and was at flywheel not wheels.

Out of interest why is it that a large wing and chin spoiler is fine on a sierra cosworth etc but amusing on this? After all it was quicker than a cossie over 1/4mile (just)? Ah well I grown out of that now I do see life more sensibly now, stick to standard, prefer the ride quality and reasonable fuel economy.

As your resident Mini nut, I think you can guess what my drive is...

I've had my 1275GT for 17 years now, along with quite a few other Minis along the way.

My Vespa is for sunny days [ip] . In true TC mentaility it is painted to match the car [H]

tiggerandvespa.jpg 

Hey Rich, what was special about the rear wing on that Silvia? [:D]

Nice 'Yota OCD!

Roop, stunning Cosseh!

Mike

i have got a skyline gt-r-33, it has been uprated but i keep crashing it. 6 prangs this year so far. i would like a pagani zonda "s",  but a lot of money, will try 4 a ferrari 430 after crimbo. will put fotos on when i find out how to do it.

• Like 1

i have got a skyline gt-r-33, it has been uprated but i keep crashing it. 6 prangs this year so far. i would like a pagani zonda "s",  but a lot of money, will try 4 a ferrari 430 after crimbo. will put fotos on when i find out how to do it.

6 CRASHES IN ONE YEAR!!!! With a record like that I think it would be safer for you (and everyone else) if you stuck to public transport!! How on earth would you be able to afford to insure a Ferrari with a record like that??

I drive a Taco, like Steve (OCD). 2nd Toyota. First was a 1991, xtracab 4X4...sure miss that truck. Also have a Ninja 500R but haven't the time to ride.

best, 

hi fatboyslim, it was cheaper not to claim. it still cost me a few bob in repair bills though. after reading my own post i got "spoooked", so just going to get a lotus elise and take it easy. for sale- nissan skyline gt-r33, last test read 806 bhp. vgc not a scratch on it.(oops) 

Everyday motor is a nissan navara double cab and a renault master lwb van (3ltr 6 speed),then the wife has got a fiat cinquecento sporting also got a lancia delta integrale in the garage....

1998gtivr6.jpg 

I had a lightly upgraded VW GTI VR6 from new in '98 until Feb of 06 when I got a MkV GTI 2.0T

2006gti20t.jpg

I love these threads as I get to see cars I've never heard of before. We don't get a lot of the fun European cars over here in the US. What we do get seems to be watered down from the similar Euro offerings.

-Anthony

I currently drive a very rare (only 300 left on the roads) Cavalier Turbo 4x4, its far from standard and running a healthy 300bhp :)

cav2.jpg

cav1.jpg

cav3.jpg 

I see there are afew cossie fans on here, this is my old rare Moondust silver 4x4 (280bhp)

cos2.jpg

cos3.jpg 

Between the Cossie and cav, I had a very rare (only 317 ever made) prefacelift Vectra GSI estate running (2.5 V6 - 200bhp)

vectra1.jpg

vectra2.jpg 

I'm currentely driving a Rover 100 Kensington that was donated by my parents. Although it only has 59bhp from the weedy little 1.1 it likes to pretend it's a 6R4.....

rover10001mu3.jpg

I also have a Citroen GSA Pallas SE that was my first car. It's garaged at the moment after I got a bit cocky in the wet and put a nice big crack in one of the rear trailing arms (hence the Metro).

citroengsa01yz9.jpg

I see there are afew cossie fans on here, this is my old rare Moondust silver 4x4 (280bhp)

cos2.jpg

cos3.jpg 

That looks to be in very nice condition, always liked them. I got a very hairy high-speed ride around a rally course with Pentti Airikkala a month or so ago in one of those putting out around 300 brake, boy was that scary!

A few days ago My wife and I purchased a 2004 Lexus GX470. It has Navigation, Mark Levinson sound and a DVD entertainment system.

img34_04112004220234_8.jpg

Runs on pure O-Zone!

J/K Jim, i really like that, and the reassurance that it's a Toyota is always nice :)

Well Mike, there had been discussion between a few of us and reckon he is James May's secret love child!

Doubtful, I may have the hair but I'm more Richard Hammond's height!

My daily driver is a 2002 Honda Civic Type-R. 200bhp from 2 litres with no forced induction and a 8,400rpm limiter. Excellent...! My weekend toy is a 1987 Ford Sierra RS 500 Cosworth. One of only 500 made and approximately 150 remaining. It's fully prepped for concours with detailing of all areas of the car (including the underside). It has done 27,000 miles since new and in totally original. I have made some modifications to the engine which means it has 330bhp. Sorry for the bad photo - it's off my phone...!

Civic_RS500.jpg

You Git!! Gorgeous cossie! Unfortunately i'm stuck with a 1.3 mk3.5 Fiesta but i suppose it is my first car so..............It will be replaced by either a Fiesta RS Turbo or a Mk2 Cortina 1600e GT or one of a couple other old ford on my list, just have to decide which!

Here are some actual pics of our newest aquisition.  The only thing I have done to it is switch out the tires for something beefier.

getuserimage.asp?t=n&id=img34_09012007231302_3.jpg

Some HPI Geolanders

getuserimage.asp?t=n&id=img34_09012007231302_2.jpg

I take the public transit to and from work each day.  But I wish I have the Corvette Z06 and blow the doors off the Porsche and Ferrari at 1/3 of its costs in my cheap plastic feeling interior while placing my 650hp Blue Devil Covrette against over priced Enzo

I drive a 2004 fiesta, which is boring so when im allowed I take out my gf's mini chelsea (20 years old), so much fun as a go cart but with full leather [;)]

• Like 1