clarkey

What cars do you all drive?

Here is my 2002 Chevy Tahoe LT (when new) as well as my wife's 2004 Audi A4 1.8T (also when new). Wish they both looked as good now!

100-0088_IMG.jpg 

A44.jpg 

My Seat Leon Daily Driver

getuserimage.asp?t=n&id=img17920_12022007174843_1.jpg

My 1972 Restored MG Midget (light as a 'Feather') or fidgetTHEmidget as she's called

getuserimage.asp?t=n&id=img17920_12022007174843_2.jpg

And the Mk1 Mazda Eunos V Spec or Mazdarati !

getuserimage.asp?t=n&id=img17920_12022007174843_3.jpg

Ones got to go I'm afraid and it's the Mazdarati it's looking like as the wife won't let go of her 'ickle Fiat Punto and I don't get to use it sadly. I've got plenty of photos and a spec if anyone's interested at £2999.

[:D]

http://www.tcphotos.com/getuserimage.asp?t=n&id=img17920_12022007174843_2.jpg'>

After looking at all the nice cars on this thread I can only assume that everybody here is considerably richer than I am :)

Anyway, as of last month I drive this...

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...p;rd=1&rd=1

First (and probably last) car I've bought on eBay. took a bit of work to get it running right... things I've fixed that the seller failed to mention were broken include, heater, carb mounting, indicators, air filter housing, starter motor, headlights... and so on, ad infinitum

getuserimage.asp?t=&id=img1546_08022007205752_main.jpg

Thought i post a picture of the car i spend about 7 days a week in.

At the moment of picture, +- 64T (64000kg) on the ground.

Stefan

Guest joelvardy
getuserimage.asp?t=&id=img1546_08022007205752_main.jpg

Thought i post a picture of the car i spend about 7 days a week in.

At the moment of picture, +- 64T (64000kg) on the ground.

Stefan

is that the same one that came out of the Burnard Mattheus farm?  [:P]

I am proberly a idiot, but.. who is Burnard Mattheus ? :)

He's a fat dead turkey farm owner who brought bird flu to the UK... or something, his catch phrase used to be "mmm boootiful"

HI All,

Thought I'd add mine in here as well seeing as it's a bit different to the majority, I'm actually into my aussie V8s (nice clubby BTW Corpse thrower) but they don't go too well on our outback holidays, so a Mitsubishi Pajero (Montero in the states i believe)

She aint fast at nearly 3tonne diesel, but gets further than most.

The Girlfriend has a little Mitsubishi Mirage which is great to fly round town, though I'd love to put a turbo on it one day!

post-24-1171551240.jpg

Well having only just started to drive - 1st lesson was thursday thought I would post what we have in the family.

Mums got a little punto for a runabout - Only 3 of us in the family and she is very small lol.

Dad presently uses his 51 E220 CDI advantgarde tho that might well be replaced soon with a brand new E280CDI

and we have just got a defender for play that I will be able to drive once I have pasted my test :D its big and green lol.

Ow and went through 3 feet at the ford today lol 

cheers Ryck  

This used to be my daily driver for a while, had a wild cam, twin webbers, 5 speed box conversion, lowered and stiffened, it absolutely flew! Cost a lot in petrol tho!

post-24-1172780220.jpg

• Like 1

Sho,

Nice! We also have the same year model and color.  I know this SUV doesn't have bluetooth but I recently added an aftermarket one with ours.  Check it out if that interests you. http://clublexus.com/forums/showthread.php?t=264705 

Tamiya phile, did you get my PM.  I was interested in know more about your vaistech module in your GX470

Richy, that RS2K is GORGEOUS mate! Don't see many now, it's a shame really!

Tamiya-Phile - SWEET Lexus!

Woohoo, i can learn to drive in 7 months, i'm looking for a car now though :)

My big toy......better than any other form of entertainment known to man...honest! 

getuserimage.asp?t=&id=img11064_10092006160309_1.jpg

• Like 1

This is my 1994 UK Toyota Celica GT4 ST-205 WRC in Storm Blue *RARE*

c9eb5a2d9d5fc9f79d51059feaa79204.jpg

She was 248bhp as standard when i got her at 19, now im 21 she is running about 350bhp but wil soon be pushing around the 450bhp mark with a forged engine rebuild and new turbo![:o

And here's another V8, designed by a gentleman called Edward Turner, 140bhp 0-60 in about 8.5 seconds, 130 ish top speed, nothing special today, but it was pretty nippy in 1958....in fact the Met Police used them!  I've owned this since 1974.

getuserimage.asp?t=&id=img11064_03092006211751_1.jpg

getuserimage.asp?t=&id=img11064_03092006211751_7.jpg

Was my daily driver for 9 years......the wife goes before this baby!

What size is the V8? Looks nice!  ( I recalled Mazda had the smallest production V6 engine in one of their model several year ago.) 

2,548cc to be precise, single cam in the centre of the banks, with short pushrods and hemi heads.  Revs easily up to 6,000 (and beyond) and sounds oh so sweet.

Traded in the old Tahoe for a new 2007 model. Looks great, drives great!

Also, love that moss port green Corvette. Same color as my father in law's '67....

100-0001_IMG.jpg