What cars do you all drive?

I needed a cheap second car to go to work so I bought this back in October 06:

img91_26112006193605_3_350.jpg

Got bored (as you do) and it now looks like this:

img91_09072007135514_3_350.jpg

Some people get it and some dont!

Macca,

I think that's hilairous !

Although I wonder if the UK's finest stop you for a wee word about it?

Stu

Well, i just got a new one last week ..

New.. for me then it is,

a long wished for Jeep Cherokee from '94

4.0i high output, and bone stock.

But, that is not going to last for long,

Many parts are comming in these weeks for a full facelift

Just have to get that "suv" look away from it :(

Not quite planning to go offroad a lot, as i wrecked my previous 4x4 with that.

That is not wise to do when you also use it as daily driver.

Stefan

Here's my daily drive..... :(

Winch003.jpg

Cool :(

Especially like the winch-bumper ( to bad, quite illegal over here )

Something fussy about unfrindly to pedestrians.. .. shame...

Today job was emtying the Cat , and intall a cherrybomb.

Not to loud now, but delivers the sound as wished for :(

Hoping to add some decent photo's of a close to finished XJ in the comming month,

as .. a well.. a lot of internal work was done recently and some bodyrepair work.

Comming weeks it is "external work " Bullbar, side-protection, decals , lights & extra gizmo's,

2" lift, other wheels.. bla bla bla..

What a money pit, but, what a car ;)

Stefan

JEEP = Just Empty Every Pocket.

....and as for pedestrians; I just try not to drive on the footpath. :(

1970 Alfa Romeo GT Junior 1600 3x state concours champion :D

1969 Mini Cooper S 1400cc :D

2001 306 GTi6

and company focus eurobox :o

Dyna Storm & Can Am Lola a few days a year too! :D

1969 Mini Cooper S 1400cc :o

Piccies Piccies piccies???

Love too, but the car is in Oz and I am in Hungary.

Be home at Christmas and take some. Got him in 1996. Ex highway police 'chaser' :D ,

dark blue with a white roof. Is an Ozzie MkII, which is a UK MkI except for the interior - which is the UK MkII interior with winding windows and black seats. It is, in my opinion, the best combination possible. Has all the looks, with the better interior; and that is all original spec.

big 40DCOE webber, necessitating a slight cut in the bulkhead. Single box straight thru exaust. It is my little 'lionheart' and sounds like an beast - much more agressive than the Alfa.

However the Alfa is to die for. I honestly sit and just look at her, often after washing, just bliss. :o

The rear drive, skinny tires, and light weight really keeps you on your toes in the wet on the curves.

I miss not having them daily!! Mind you, the Alfa is terrible as a daily driver. The sump is just way to low and exposed. A sumpguard just makes it even lower.

Love too, but the car is in Oz

No rust to contend with then? I've seen pictures of Oz mini's before. They last much longer than english ones!

The Metro and the Citroen are both dead now and have been replaced by.......

p1010237jp6.jpg

Completely standard apart from the Mk2 GTI 16v wheels which I swapped my Kyosho ZX for!

Recently we took our SUV on a 1600 mile Road Trip. We were able to take it off road on some old mining trails

img34_04112004220234_8.jpg

img34_04112004220234_9.jpg

Here we are passing over the Hoover Dam on our way to Las Vegas. Check out that temp guage

img34_04112004220234_10.jpg

Quite like the little Suzuki's. Fancy getting a Swift for the missus

Well, getting somewhere at last.

Ordering trouble keeps the new wheels & suspention lift as unfinished,

And the rvs side bars are not yet mounted. Hopefully in the comming weeks.

Still have some brackets to make, as the previous car there where mounted unter was a Patrol GR :blink:

Tomorrow some more decals to add ( some more thunder on the sides ), then off for a short holiday & pro-ICE fitting :P

A good month ago:

j1.jpg

And, this afternoon:

j2.jpg

Stefan

Here is my suzuki tsx 50, the 89 model lol :D , can't ride it at the moment , I still have my cbt to do :)

post-21074-1188041773.jpg

I drive a '77 Mazda b1800 Ute.

It's a heap of *Expletive Deleted*.

But I do have another one that I'm restoring..

going all out too.

Making a Tough Turbo Fuel Injected Motor for it,

with De-Stroked crank and forged oversize pistons

Twin Side Draught Weber style 45mm throttle bodies

Ditching the column shift 4 speed in favour for a 5 speed floor shifter.

A pair of supportive bucket seats, instead of the bench jobbie already in there.

Definite 290mm ventilated disc brakes up front, potential rear disc conversion too.

No pic's as yet,

They'll come along when assembly begins..

Currently collecting required parts

Here's one of mine...had it for a year now. VW Corrado VR6. It's rather fast.........and thirsty. Not good when it's 1.40 a litre. :o

I collect Old Skool VWs in the same way I collect Tamiyas! Got a Jetta GTi and a Golf GTi which I will post piccies of soon.

Please excuse the space shuttle solid rocket booster at the back. It's coming off and being replaced by something more subtle when I get round to it. My excuse is that it was on the car when I bought it last year. Sounds nice mind!

DSC03057.jpg

Here's one of mine...had it for a year now. VW Corrado VR6. It's rather fast.........and thirsty. Not good when it's 1.40 a litre. :o

I collect Old Skool VWs in the same way I collect Tamiyas! Got a Jetta GTi and a Golf GTi which I will post piccies of soon.

Please excuse the space shuttle solid rocket booster at the back. It's coming off and being replaced by something more subtle when I get round to it. My excuse is that it was on the car when I bought it last year. Sounds nice mind!

DSC03057.jpg

I have always loved the corrados and golf gtis(i want to see it ;) ) they look awesome.Shame i cannot drive i would have one lol

I don't have any good pics at the moment, but I suppose that I'm the poster child for wretched American excess. My daily driver is a 2004 GMC Sierra extended cab with 20" wheels, some suspension tuning and a 5.3 liter V8 that is tweaked to a little over 300hp (still gets around 20mpg). Others include a '83 Chevrolet Monte Carlo SS (owned for 16 years) and a hot-rod '65 Pontiac GTO with a transplanted 462 cubic inch (that's about 7.5 liters guys!!!) V8 monster. It is a low compression "pump gas" engine that only makes about 450hp, but it has 500+ lbft of torque.

Me: 1989 Ford Probe LX. 5 speed manual. Black with dark red interior. 171,000 miles and reliable as a sunrise. Fun to drive. Gets great gas mileage, too. Desperately needs a new sound system; cassette player only kinda-sorta works, and the display doesn't light up, so I have to guess what radio station I'm on.

Wife: 1991 Nissan Pathfinder XE V6. 5 speed manual, 2WD. Black with gray interior and gaudy floral-print seat covers. Miles unknown, but well over 300,000 (speedometer broke so I replaced it with one from a junkyard). Everything has been rebuilt or replaced except the transmission, which groans and whines in every gear except 4th.

Both of them are old, beat-up, and noisy, but they're both paid for.

Me: 1994 Mazda MX5 1.8 - currently off the road for the summer as I have a 2006 Kawasaki Z750S

Wife: 2000 Renault Clio 1.4 Sport

Done my time with fast cars - bikes are cheaper and loads more enjoyable - although the MX-5 is more fun on wet roundabouts :)

I have always loved the corrados and golf gtis(i want to see it :) ) they look awesome.Shame i cannot drive i would have one lol

Here is a video of it being driven by the guy I bought it off....quite a nice sound but pretty impractical for everyday driving which is why I am gonna change the exhaust very soon.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cLoICGOc2tw

I would love tamiya to do a Mk2 Golf or Corrado.