clarkey

What cars do you all drive?

My car looks like this now, new wheels (for me that is.....)

100_1622.jpg

Want it to look this later (was moving house)

100_1873.jpg

A nice set of wheels and tires do make a difference in the look of a car, even if it is no road burner. Also a nice paint job will add icing to the cake. May the Focus Estate has a 5.0L V8 stuffed under the hood and does 0-60 in 4.8 sec. :)

I got a Audi RS4 Avant 2.7 BiTurbo (380 HP, built in 2000, bought in 2005 now 85000 km) and for allday driving

a 1999 Audi A4 Avant 1.9 TDi quattro (110 HP) with 180000 km.

Here's a pic of my baby :D

post-4426-1245687577.jpg

• Like 1

No offence dude, but why would you try to "pimp" a Focus estate? Not exactly a sports car is it?

Looks like a Mondeo to me :blink:

And is the front wing a different colour?

mine's a sand scorcher rep in full rothmans racing livery lol

very nice :)

My Honda Orthia

CopyofSS851198.jpg

sonicblue007-1.jpg

thegoon001.jpg

thegoon003.jpg

Cagepainted001.jpg

My Del Sol SiR Transtop

w002-1.jpg

MR5s001.jpg

CPRsondelsol001.jpg

trip012.jpg

My daily driver is an Accord, but isn't worth posting

I got a Audi RS4 Avant 2.7 BiTurbo (380 HP, built in 2000, bought in 2005 now 85000 km)

Here's a pic of my baby :)

RS4's are awesome. I remember driving one when they first came out. Very impressive.

How is 1st gear holding up for you?

Being I have a family of 6 and hate vans and SUV's I opted on a '94 Buick Roadmaster Estate Wagon. Its powered by the LT1 350 that is found in the Corvettes. Its big, fast , loves the taste of petrol and loaded with every option imaginable for the year.

Picture005.jpg

I still have my '98 Monte Carlo LS as well, this will be my sons when he gains his license.

monte.jpg

Being I have a family of 6 and hate vans and SUV's I opted on a '94 Buick Roadmaster Estate Wagon. Its powered by the LT1 350 that is found in the Corvettes. Its big, fast , loves the taste of petrol and loaded with every option imaginable for the year.

Picture005.jpg

Love it! Needs lowering as far as possible and some nice wheels though :)

Never gonna happen. I live where there is lots of back country roads and last year we got total of 313 inches, yes that correct 26.083 feet of total snow fall, that the peak on a roof of an average 3 story house. I need it stock ride height coz its a year round driver and lowered cars around here are usless in any weather except the city streets and sunshine.The only interest I have in wheels is 15x10 in the rear and 15x8 in the front. I hate big diameter wheels on older cars, they go together like a fat woman and a thong IMO.

The plan is to remove the woodgrain and two tone the body, Factory Dark Saphire Blue on top and where the wood starts will be Sandlewood Tan to the bottom.

These will be the wheels

Front 15x8 with 235/60R15 tires

Rear 15x10 with 275/60R15 tires

http://www.cragar.com/ViewImage.ashx?id=65...08&size=200

RS4's are awesome. I remember driving one when they first came out. Very impressive.

How is 1st gear holding up for you?

It's really insane fast - just good for a safe bet like that.

put up a some money on the front of the front seat passanger. The money belongs to him if he reaches it before

the speedometer shows 100km/h. The Turboboost will press him in the seat :)

I hate big diameter wheels on older cars, they go together like a fat woman and a thong IMO.

The plan is to remove the woodgrain and two tone the body, Factory Dark Saphire Blue on top and where the wood starts will be Sandlewood Tan to the bottom.

These will be the wheels

Front 15x8 with 235/60R15 tires

Rear 15x10 with 275/60R15 tires

http://www.cragar.com/ViewImage.ashx?id=65...08&size=200

B):) or like a 300lbs woman on 5 inch heels :) I guess with your family size you need a boat since van is not your thing. How does she handle? Many many year ago, my father had a 73 Tornado (fwd) and that thing floats and the dash shakes when going over 65mph, plus she loves gas at best 13mpg.

As for your stationwagon, I would keep her stock and leave the woodgrain. You sure don't see woodgrained wagon too often.

B):) or like a 300lbs woman on 5 inch heels :) I guess with your family size you need a boat since van is not your thing. How does she handle? Many many year ago, my father had a 73 Tornado (fwd) and that thing floats and the dash shakes when going over 65mph, plus she loves gas at best 13mpg.

As for your stationwagon, I would keep her stock and leave the woodgrain. You sure don't see woodgrained wagon too often.

It floats, for sure. Its one of the best riding and most comfortable cars I have ever been in and I was a mechanic for years and drove more then 10 peoples shares of cars. Its not all that bad of a handling car for 4784lbs. It has air leveling susp in the rear and that really helps. I wouldn't stuff it into a 30mph curve at 70mph, thats for darn sure, thats what my Monte Carlo is for, lol. But for the bulk of that car, its surprising. It will turn on a dime too, on a 2 lane road, it will do a complete U turn without leaving the tarmac.

I have had this tank at over 120mph(thats where the speedo stops and it was still climbing) on a few occasions and it takes nothing to get there with the LT1 under the hood, never shakes or makes any sounds of ratteling or vibrations the entire way. I get an average of 17.4mpg around here on the back roads and the occasions city trip and on the highway, the 470 mile one way trip to that dreadful New York City, I averaged 25.2mpg and that was up and down that Catskill mountains. It seats 7 very comfortably and can fit 9 if you need it to. We had it loaded with 7 on the NYC trip. Its a great car, Im tired of the woodgrain as is the wife. Its starting to peel in places and the car needs a full repain, it spent its entire life, untill March, in Florida and the clearcoat on the hood and front of the roof line is getting really bad. To find a garage to do the DINOC correctly will be the real chore. I will do all the body work(only a few dings, zero rust on the entire car) and paint it myself. I just don't want to attempt the application or spend the cost to replace 19ft per side of DINOC without having any bubbles. Its time for a change, she is 15 years old and needs a new look.

Here is my old girl...

A 1965 Chrysler Valiant AP6 originally with a 225ci 6cyl and 3spd. Now a mild 318ci V8 and 4 spd floor shift. Great cruiser and fit heaps of RC gear in the massive boot!!!

ap63.jpg

My Honda Orthia

[thegoon003.jpg

Cagepainted001.jpg

Wow! do you eat off from the engine compartment or the interior? Is just so amazingly clean, my kitchen is not even that clean, but that is not saying much.

Haha, thanks :D I just wash it the same as you would the outside of a car

I bought a 2008 Infiniti G35S last August. I traded in my 2006 BMW 330i for it. The best choice I have ever made, this car handles like a dream and has so much **** power. The car is 1 year old in mid Aug and my rear tires are already in need of replacement.

Some photos from when I took my car out on a run around here. Some great scenery as well as some great driving through the twisties. As a ex SCCA/AutoX driver I loved every bit of it.

P6060681.JPG

IMG_6550.JPG

IMG_6558.JPG

• Like 1

Some photos from when I took my car out on a run around here. Some great scenery as well as some great driving through the twisties. As a ex SCCA/AutoX driver I loved every bit of it.

P6060681.JPG

IMG_6550.JPG

IMG_6558.JPG

Nissan/Datsun parade, cool....

I bought a 2008 Infiniti G35S last August. I traded in my 2006 BMW 330i for it. The best choice I have ever made, this car handles like a dream and has so much **** power. The car is 1 year old in mid Aug and my rear tires are already in need of replacement.

Nice car, noticed the Skyline, which is an awsome car...but is seems BIG dispite all car magazine had nothing but good things about it. For the price, nothing beats it, but still cannot affort it :angry:

Here is my 1:1 rally car - an ex works Ka kit car...

DSC_01903.jpg

sdjrjwk3Medium-1.jpg

DSC_01904.jpg

ABCD0020Medium.jpg

DSC_01901.jpg

The RC cars provide some much needed light relief after a tough rally or when a job on the rally car is driving me mad lol!!!

More details at www.teamwoodspeed.com - hope you like :lol:

Some cool cars in here!!