P1063839_zps3e73555b.jpg

1963 Anglia Combi Van

P9211421_zpsdf68b5a6.jpg

1986 Mitsubishi Lancer GLX

P8047573_zpsff80c983.jpg

Mitsubishi L300 LWB

P2200673.jpg

Think that's it !!

Sweet Fleet with all the bases covered . That Brat would be very cool with a body lift and huge boots and rims tucked under it - just like the Tamiya version .

• Like 1

can't believe I never seen this thread! I daily a 1999 Dodge Durango SLT 5.9 that has a Superchips tune, 6" diamter CAI, and 3" catback exhaust w/ a Magnaflow muffler- no pics of it though

My other cars-

1983 Mustang GT - built 302, 5 speed, rebuilt rear w/ 4.30 gears- Drag radials- setup as a street legal drag car

1993 Mustang LX - supercharged 302 - trickflow aluminum heads, 3.55 gears, 17" fox body Saleen replica wheels going back to stock

1971 Dodge Demon - was 4bbl slant 6 - now getting a budget small block 360 (5.9L) V8

83Stangsummer20132_zpsae89420c.jpg

recentmotor.jpg

83mustang5.jpg

9316_zps706d9a37.jpg

9324_zps68bb9722.jpg

Demonvintageracecar_zps170ef2bb.jpg

restoredDemondash.jpg

slant6001.jpg

• Like 3

Love the Fox Mustangs :) I miss mine :( Did a few things to it but import costs to the UK held me back from doing too much as I was only young when I had it... Drag raced it at Santa Pod in a series called UKStreetracers but never got anywhere as low 14s weren't really enough! Had great fun though!

Mods I did were:

Azev A Wheels

LX tail lights

Cobra grille

BBK CAI

3.55 gears

B&M Short-throw shifter

Underdrive pulleys with A/C delete

Hedman headers, X-pipe and 2 Flowmasters - oooh the noise!

mustsky.jpg

DSCF0014.jpg

• Like 2

NICE GT!!! Medium Cabernet Red is my favorite Ford color!

My Red one is for sale! makes @350 crank hp - should run mid 12's in the 1/4

Cheers :) I miss it loads - its just not something you see in the UK so it was an event everywhere I went in it :)

Would love another one - maybe one day....

• Like 1

My daily runner, 2011 Corsa VXR Blue Edition called "Meg" :) Running stage 2 upgrades @ 215BHP and 304lb/ft. Detailed twice a week and ran on either T99 fuel or Shell 99 fuel. I am in no way a boy racer and never have been. Always try and look after the car and maintain it the best I can.

Comes with a few differences from the factory from other Corsa VXR's, Satin titanium finish on the wheels, privacy glass on the rear 3 windows, blue inserts on the seats with blue stitching, blue stitching on the steering wheel, Arden blue vent surrounds and a satin titanium finish on the diffuser.

gallery_16696_3333_51389.jpg

gallery_16696_3333_74700.jpg

gallery_16696_3333_72528.jpg

thanks

James

:)

Just got me a new daily, a Jag XF, bargain for approved used

nquyqt.jpg

Loads of kit including a B&W hifi, cornering lights etc etc, seems decent so far

I have two new beetles one is mine and the other the wife drives

Hers is a 2.0l petrol

20130818_155952_zps8894af3c.jpg

And mine is a 1.8t that is currently running about 180bhp

20131012_095219_zps6d4dd814.jpg

20131012_111057_zps9e349318.jpg

Mine is in bits at the moment as i am fitting a new alloy intercooler and decat along with silicone hoses

20131106_191035_zps80f95dec.jpg

• Like 1

I've had to change my car recently. Needed 4 seats, and quite fancied a new beetle. However, insead I decided on one of these. It's got an lpg conversion, which helps with the running costs.

Audi1.jpg

• Like 1

update on the car front, dad managed to write off the w208 CLK I had it for 7 years not a scratch him .... for 2 not bad for 75 eh :/ anyway, now replaced with the same car ( I tried to get him in to something smaller but meh dads) this time its a CLK Avantgarde but on a 03 plate better then my old one which was a 2000.

it need some tidying up but that will keep him bussy at least (or well me as I usually get ropped in)

mine is still safe and sound :D

Here is the current cars I have.

I just love my VW Westfalia 72mod

Dette%20er%20min%20buss%20i%20dag_zpsgvv

Here is my 1303 75 mod Bug

1387031536970_zpsq8dsipws.jpg

And a picture of the daily drivers. The X-trail is a family car, and the electric Leaf a shuttle/commute car.

20140425_063205_zps1efzh7bc.jpg

• Like 2

Due to pick up one of these brand new next week (picture from google) local dealer had an offer that was hard to say no to :D

vauxhall-astra-gtc-coupe-2-0t-16v-vxr-3d

James

:)

• Like 2

This is what I drove when I was stupid :wub:

cm3.jpg

Evo8

This is what I drive now I'm sensible :rolleyes:

2013-11-09211842_zpsb2521079.png

Bmw 320td

• Like 1

Nice car Wez-li. This has been my daily driver since I bought it new in 2003.

2010-07-26_16-04-06_584.jpg

• Like 1

@Theibault - thanks mate, bought it as a standard FQ300 and did a few mods, remapped & running 370bhp in the end.

Love your evo 7, looks awesome in white, I even retro fitted evo 7 rear lights on my 8 as they look better than the standard ones.

I'll have another one one day, unless I make the jump to supercardom ;)

• Like 1

It's an 8, I think you missed an I on the rear badging. ;) US only got Evos from the 8 series on. It's been a trooper. Almost 90k miles now on it. I've had so many mods I've lost count. Only thing left to due is convert it to E85 gas and that should take me from the 400ish bhp to 450ish bhp.

Haha my mistake, must have just thought it was a 7 because you hardly ever see white 8's in the uk, been a long day!

Evo's are surprisingly easy to live with, even with big power, if only our fuel was as cheap as yours :(

An old pic from the previous owner so I don't mind showing the UK plate as A) it's not in the UK any more and B) on different plates and C) I can't work out where the editing software is on the Mac :P but this is my summer driver (it takes me ten mins to walk to work so I don't need to use it in bad weather and it was never intended as a daily driver anyway) - '91 Porsche 944 S2 with 89k on the clock, 17" Cup 1s shod with Pirelli P-Zero Rosso's, since added a 968 ClubSport steering wheel, towing eye cover and a period Blaupunkt Stereo Radio Cassette (I don't do music when driving so quite happy to not have some bright silver Kenwood CD player spoiling the interior thankyouverymuch).

DSCF1567_zps1106b644.jpg

Currently in at my local indie for new clutch cylinders, then a due a good detail with a coat of Swissvax and under cover in the garage over winter.

I do fancy a Midget as well, dirt cheap summer ragtop fun.

• Like 1

@Leethal Driver very nice, gotta love a classic porsche

@Leethal Driver very nice, gotta love a classic porsche

Cheers bud, seems a shame to keep it under wraps for a few months now but it's been garaged for the last 10 yrs odd so best keep it that way i think.