Sign in to follow this  
slither302

So your name means what?

As a child of the late 70's - I always thought that 'Attack of the Killer Tomotoes' was a great name for a bad B-movie.

A slightly comedic sounding yet vicious vegetable? Its a fairly unique nickname for scribbling graffitti on school books and desks!

But being a young kid, I was obviously unable to spell 'Rabid' correctly, hence my Rabied has an e...

rabiedmushroom80x80.jpg  But it kinda stuck.

My user name Caprinut is bacause I'm nuts about Ford Capri and my favoritte car is the Wurth Zakspeed Turbo Gr.5 Racing car.

I've has owned 5 Mk3 Capri's over the years. All off them have either 2.8 or 3l engines... LSD and wet roundabout is the most fun you can have if you not having sex..[;)]

I wanted to have Zakspeed Capri as nickname but that was allready taken..... Bummer...

Chhers!

I´m naturly born Bad...

And I´m a boy...
I don´t know...
I just like the sound of it...
"Hi I´m Badboy!"

Cheers
Badboy

Bunny was my nickname at school as it refers to my surname of Warren. The 555 comes from the sponsors of the Subaru rally team as I'm a huge fan of Impreza's and rallying.

a pretty boring one for you all,

stevie as in my first name, and dee as is the sound of initial of my surname "d"

so there we go "steviedee"

Cheers all

Mine means........ well........ better not say really as its quite obviously rude. Its all down to my gutteral sense of humour. I also quite appreciate the username 'Sunktothenuts'. I thought mine was a bit close to the *Ahem* bone but how that one got through always makes me chuckle [:P]

Mine means........ well........ better not say really as its quite obviously rude. Its all down to my gutteral sense of humour. I also quite appreciate the username 'Sunktothenuts'. I thought mine was a bit close to the *Ahem* bone but how that one got through always makes me chuckle [:P]

I always though your name was Indian (native american) for gun....lol I'm used to being wrong....ask my wife[^o)]....anyway mine comes from my love all things off road from monster trucks to rally cars to buggies.....picked as a screen name for online when it was first availabe in my town.....used it ever since.

~Sal P.S. I often thought about Corpse Thrower myself....just never had the &*@# to ask!!

Lol! You give me far too much credit OffroadRC. I remember a film character called Ash from the living dead movies called his sawn off shotgun his "boomstick", perhaps thats what you were thinking?

Well there is no story behind my screen name other than it's what i've always used. Just for the records i am actually quite happy and strangely enough my name is Matt

[H] Hi Guys, my real first name is Dino, I was born in London but my parents are Italian, so with such an amusing name I get a lot of "Dino the dog from the flintstones" so Dinodog seemed to fit quite well! Oh by the way luckily I don't bite, well unless she wants me to! Being able to speak Italian has always served me well![;)] Happy trails and Merry Xmas!

[H] Hi Guys, my real first name is Dino, I was born in London but my parents are Italian, so with such an amusing name I get a lot of "Dino the dog from the flintstones" so Dinodog seemed to fit quite well! Oh by the way luckily I don't bite, well unless she wants me to! Being able to speak Italian has always served me well![;)] Happy trails and Merry Xmas!

Italian Dino isn't funny but cool! [H]  http://images.google.com/images?hl=en&...G=Search+Images

Cheers 

I am undertaking a Ph.D. in robotics.

The evil Dr. Robotnik was the Sega computer game character Sonic's nemesis in the Sonic the Hedgehog series of games.

- Ed

P.S. Good thread and a Merry Xmas to all [:D

This is a good "Grass roots" thread. Get to know your fellow R/C fanatics!!

Well mine is a 'handle' or 'tag' as we used to call them in the day of 'bombing' a.k.a graffiti etc..

It was created in 1992. It has no meaning. It's what I considered an original name that was different in a land amoungst fellow "Artists".[^o)]

It is pronounced 'zyor'. The 'J' carries that 'Y' sound. Always amazed me how people know how to pronounce "Jana", "Bjorn", "Bjork" and others, but never my tag??

76.. The year I was born.

I use it everywhere.. Though not on any walls, that ceased many years ago.[:$]

Cheers all!!

Well, mine has something to do with my hair colour in combination with a nickname a friend of mine gave me. They put them together and RedFrits was born [:D]

[H]Hi Theo, my Mum had a thing for Dean Martin![:#] Don't tell my Father, he thinks it was his idea,

just like the Ferrari![:$][;)]

My super cheesy name goes right back to 1991 when I started DJ'ing.

It was chosen by two female friends at the time, I couldnt decide on anything so it stuck.

13 years later I retired from mixing and now use a shortened version "Dest" but that was already taken [:(

Well back home I race yachts, generally quite large ones. Below is one of my favourite boats which helped NZ retain the Americas Cup (huge international yacht race) and the boats name was nzl60, unofficially 'Black Magic' as it was ridiculously fast.

I may have to rename myself nzl92 when we win again with a new boat.  Not an overly exciting name I know but it was all I could think of at the time! Oh and I did a bit of yacht design at university too.

getuserimage.asp?t=&id=img3080_19122006141017_main.jpg

errrrrrrrrmmmmmmmm ..................................................... well mine is because the first car i bought when starting my second childhood was the manta ray and since then i've learnt there are much better cars about than this! but if it wasn't for that first manta ray re-lighting my tamiya fire i wouldn't be where i am today, so respect to it!!! [:D]

merry christmas all!

cheers devilsome!

A UK comedy show called 'The Fast Show' had a sketch every week

based on a really bad southern Spanish TV channel. The wheather was

allways sunny and when ever they went over to the weather girl the map

would turn round full of sun icons and she'd say ' Ah Scorchio!' and that was it, every

day. I quite like my sand scorchers so it made me chuckle. Now play

the Scorchio game  [:D]

i'm a Hammond so i've been known as the Hamster since school when we all watched WWE Wrestling. Hulk Hogan was the Hulkster, my mate Jon Webb was the Webster and that made me the Hamster.

Richard Hammond just copied me!