DeeMiller

What car(s) would you like to see released in the future?

BIGHUMMER.jpg?=116499987 

Great!

I never knew the Pope had one of these...

Dee.

hehe on another note isnt that the landrover from the tomb raider films 

Tamiya, thank you for the High-lift, it's re-ignited my interest in rc-cars, im about to start the build [:P]

I'd really like to see an all metal truck. Metal gears, casings, links, arms, shocks, connectors, wheels, everything!

with the 3-speed gearbox, optional 4WS,  a detailed cabin/driver(as option), front powered winch(maybe as option),  lights kit(as option), include a  Polycarbonate and Lexan body( for that fresh from the jetwash showroom look!) and give it a purposefull beefy look! oh and blister packs would be nice [:)]

and!!! [:P]

A 2WD ALL metal Baja/Dakar style buggy with a 2-speed or 3-speed driver selectable gearbox. and again blister packs for that great presentation/collectability factor!

Alex 

hehe on another note isnt that the landrover from the tomb raider films 

Yes it is, though I can't remember where I found it. I do remember at the time that it was the only pic available which is a shame as it's an awesome bit of kit.

I know I'm not into on-roaders myself, but why oh why can't we have this car released as model suitable for radiocontrol? After all, it must be the sexiest Porsche to ever grace the Atobahn.

free-shipping-beautiful-1-20-Grand-Prix-

172379.jpg