adam1973

Norwich bash/meet up.......? Off Road bash.

I live in Norwich UK, anybody live here as I feel a bit of a prat sometimes going out on my own. There are loads of areas that would suit off-roaders (XC, F350 etc...). And plenty of large carparks for the use of nitro vehicles.

I own a F350, still breaking in! lol, A Nitro Blaster and a Revo that are in use.

I'm free most weekends, but we all know that sod's law applies when we try to do what we want lol.

hey adam,

i local to the city mate, although i have around 20 cars, many in parts or just need greasing, i will be willing to attend a meet.

happy new year

Mr. Ce

I'm willing to drive up to Norwich in my Mini with an xc in tote.  The best thing to do would be to meet half way at Snetterton for on road fun on a Saturday. For off road I have no real clue of your area to go and play. All I have to say is an hour in a mini is like a lifetime in a blender.  If we do get to Snetterton, I'll bring my new toy. You'll be impressed by how much I'll break it haha.

Hi mate i live in lowestoft about 25 mins away and will definatley come im busy for next few weeks but next month would be fine just sugest a date :P

Any one want to have a mini meet then ? Would be good to give the cars some air.

I'd like to meet up but I'll be only running my xc. My monster truck is in the works again.

Ok well i can do any date after the 27th as i am free then so just me know know what sort of day is best for you. Any one else from north east anglia want to come to this??

hi clarky,

i dont have the mini, but i do have M03 suzuki, does that count?

Mr .Ce

I was about to write ??? but i realise my post was confusing i did not mean a mini as in car meet mini as in a small meeting.

hi people i only live at thetford so ill be deffo up for sum off roading lol coz i just brought me self a f350 so wanna get it DIRTY!!!!!! hahaha im free most weekends but sum sundays i race my leccy touring car so n e saturdays will be great thanks bye 

Hello, I just recently moved to Barton Mills area, and would like to meet up with everyone. However I am unfamiliar with the area. Most any weekend, Sat or Sun, is good for me. Will have to throw something together to run, unless someone knows where I can get some nitro around here.

Dave

Ok well i guess we should try to arrange a date when people can do ost weekend in feb are good for can people throuw in some dates they can do so we can try to pick one thats good for all of us.

These are the models that I own; A Revo 2.5, a Nitro Blaster, a F350 High Lift. Off-roading is my thing, but I'll do a recce of a couple of places that I've been to in the past to see if on-road models will be ok.

It might be a good idea if anybody has any suggestions, except Snetterton, as venue's. I don't have any problems with the facilities there, it's just a little restrictive in it offerings for different types of model.

In the past I've used the old cattle market site off Hall road, Norwich b4 its re-development into B&Q. Also, I've used an area nr Macro, (thorpe). Mousehold Heath woods look good for XC's/F350's etc...

Hello, I just recently moved to Barton Mills area, and would like to meet up with everyone. However I am unfamiliar with the area. Most any weekend, Sat or Sun, is good for me. Will have to throw something together to run, unless someone knows where I can get some nitro around here.

Dave

Hey lonbhold75, where at in Barton Mills? I live very close to you on RAF Lakenheath.  We have a small on road track here on base and can get you a pass if you want to come early on a Saturday or something like that. I'll give you my number if you want. I race every Monday with touring cars indoors so you can tag along also.

It might be a good idea if anybody has any suggestions, except Snetterton, as venue's. I don't have any problems with the facilities there, it's just a little restrictive in it offerings for different types of model.

I'm always asking the guys who do the eastern bash to come up to Thetford Forest. Yeah I'm bias because it's stupid close for me but it's a great wooded area. Me and David are going to get our xc's out and find some good ground very soon. Too bad it couldn't have been in this awesome wind.

well as i said i will deffo come wit ya coz i got a ford f350 and a savage so has me dad so just pop the dates down OH yeah adam1973 have ya got msn coz just fort i would ave chat bout the meet?

I think me and Dave are going to check out Thetford forest tomorrow and take some pics and XC's to test the terrain.  The place where the Eastern Bash had a very good place to take the scalers but the locals complained because of dirt bikes making so much noise and the noise from the FG's. I wonder if we can sneak in with a few cars and play in the tiny forest area. More to come tomorrow I hope.

hi mini josh, let me know how it goes @ the forest m8, as i live only 10 miles from u

Mr.Ce

Not a problem Mr Ce.  We are meeting in Brandon at about 1430 if you want to show up. From there we will walk up into the forest with xc's in hand err grounding the pavment/dirt. I'll have to carry mine because the motor is too slow to cross the road. If you want directions drive into Brandon from Lakenheath/5 ways round about. Then turn right at the Tesco stoplight. Follow the road up until it ends. Then turn right. On your right hand side will be a small parking lot for the forest. You don't have to pay to go in this way. Am I cheap for not wanting to pay a few pounds?

Pictures in my showroom.  Spent a few minutes fixing our trucks.  Fun and cold. Well worth it.

Looks like you had good weather Josh, wasn't able to come up this weekend, I've had to order new chrome for the F350, it came all mankey. When it arrives I'll be able to finish the build and "come-out-to-play" lol. Have to check in with Keller's this week.

Looks like Dave and I are going to the 5 way round about and going to find some place to crawl at the layby on the way to Lakenheath. I guess there are trails back in there. Friday is going to be the day for this little adventure. We both have it off. 

I was wondering if we were going or not, glad I got on here to find out. Anyone else that would like to come is more than welcome.

Dave

So what is the next date for a meet i can do any weekend for the next month except next weekend

We are planning a quick one tomorrow.  I'm just bringing my XC. I think it will be 10 oclockish at the 5 ways round about at Mildenhall.