adam1973

Norwich bash/meet up.......? Off Road bash.

Have lectures tommoro is there going to be anything nearer norwich mildenhal is a long way from lowestoft :)

So is there any place closer to us all? Dave and I had some fun at Brandon.  Thetford forest will be the next place for us I hope.  I hope your new charger can hook up your batteries this time Dave. :)

Would you like to do Brandon or go where the guys who do the Eastern Bash go? There was some nice places back there for trails but if Brandon is closer to you, I don't have a problem with going that way. I have to do it very early on Saturday at about 7 or 8 am.

I was thinking about your local area that you mentioed a few posts ago, it's a bit early though (07:00!!!!!!!! lol), thanks though mate. Maybe next time?

adam1973,

Looks like I won't be able to meet up with minijosh either because I have to work tomm at 8. Hopefully I will be out by noon, and we could go to Mildenhall Woods, or Thetford Forest early afternoon if you would like. Let me know.

Dave

Sorry but I couldn't meet either. Work and baby sitting. GRR!!!!!!!!!  I can't do Sundays, I'm one of those church going people.

You guys up for something this Saturday?  How does Thetford forest sound?  I'll double check with the boss. I don't have weekend duty so I'm game for all day Saturday.  This will be another adventure in the trees on bike paths. Last time was next to a small river, kind of ok but with more than 2 trucks would be pushing it.  Brandon was better I think. More trails and some good mud. No geese poop either, just dog ;)

What do you think Dave?  Which place?

You guys up for something this Saturday?  How does Thetford forest sound?  I'll double check with the boss. I don't have weekend duty so I'm game for all day Saturday.  This will be another adventure in the trees on bike paths. Last time was next to a small river, kind of ok but with more than 2 trucks would be pushing it.  Brandon was better I think. More trails and some good mud. No geese poop either, just dog ;)

What do you think Dave?  Which place?

Me to I'll have to check with "her indoors" LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am game for either, just name the time (hopefully not 7 am) and place. Wife already said it was ok, but will need a ride. Till I get another 1:1 car.

Dave

You know I got your back Dave. Looks like we are going to Brandon again. We can park on the Brandon side of Thetford park. I'm cheap so the parking is free there and we can drive our rigs into the forest.  How does that sound? Lets say 9 am? Is that too early?

Dave/Josh, could you either post a map diagram of where this bash site is, and/or directions. I'll all being well be coming Sat. I guess that the Brandon site is on the road from Thetford?

I just got switched to a swing shift for today and tomorrow so I can do something tomorrow morning if you want.

Depends on the time, would have to be afternoon, cause have to register the baby by 1245. I can give you a call when I get done with that and see if you are still game.

Ball joint on my mini broke when I pulled onto base. I might have to cancel Saturday and tomorrow would be a no go since I'll be busy working on the car for sure.  DANG IT!!!!!!!!!!

Let me know if you need a hand with the mini. adam1973 let me know if you still want to go Sat. Doesn't have to be as early, if that suits you better. Oh yeah josh I am going to days next week, what time do you race on Monday, might come check it out.

My radio gear needs a repair, for my F350, got to take into Kellers for repair. Should get it back today??????? Hopefully..........

Got the radio gear sorted.

Look at where the words Green Road and Bury road meet. Just after that pointing south will be the meeting point. I'll be in my Chevy Blazer. No it's not a Blazing Blazer or even a K5, just a station wagon on steroids.  When you come in from the Thetford road you can see the first left hand turn that goes up the Bury road.

Nice directions and I love the photo. Just follow the green haha. I hope it's good weather for the trucks tomorrow. What am I saying? Any weather is good for trucks. Oh by the way Dave bring some of your 2.2 tires. I got a present in the mail today. Cough rc4wd Cough.

If you take Green road it cuts your drive thru town. Just a thought.

I'm going to leave mine about 07.45 ish, to be there for 09.00??? Glad you pointed out on my map Josh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!