adam1973

Norwich bash/meet up.......? Off Road bash.

We should have taken before and after pics.  Sorry for not grabbing the camera to do your truck adam. I hope you get the rig sorted out. Did you figure out what happened?

Yeah, wish one of us would have thought of the before/ after shots. Guess we were having to much fun driving. Hope you get the truck running again Adam. We need to do that again, soon.

Trucks running great now, fitted a HiTec HS-645MG servo (£32.99) for steering duties, also put the receiver in a waterproof box so i won't have those water issues again.

Anyone else who wants to come can. 9 AM is the meeting time again and we are taking a different track this time.  Gonna get lost better than last time.

Had a great morning, apart from the the failure with my gearbox [:(], (will look into it later when it's dried out). Here's a few pic's.

DSCF1697.jpg?t=117176291 Starting out.DSCF1698.jpg?t=1171716678 In the rough, but tumbled! lol

DSCF1701.jpg?t=1171716977 Dave, will he or won't he get out???? He did.[:D]

DSCF1702.jpg?t=1171717142 End of the morning cut short due my gearbox failure. [8-)] Great morning though, eh josh, Dave?

Was a cracking morning.  Very fun and only my truck survived. Just wanted to say how tough the XC's are.  Please nobody else come, there wasn't enough room in the forest with us crazy drivers. hehe.  [8-|]

Come on guys there has to be more people with off road trucks who want to come and play.  I guess I should go wash off my truck. My house smells like something and I don't think that large mud hole was only mud.

Had a blast in that mud hole, the hole trip was a great time. Till my esc started acting screwy. Truck has been bathed, just waiting for it to dry, so I can sort the electronics. Can't wait till the next time "We get lost in the Forest"..lol

I am sure if more people wanted to come they would get hooked too, no fun putting them on the shelf. Hope to see some fellow TC members come and join in the fun soon.

Activity of the Norwich/Norfolk Bash this weekend was hampered due to previous commitments, but those of us who did go out, (Dave aka Lonbhold, and myself) wasn't to bad until Dave's ele'c gave up the ghost 30 min's in.

The only photo that was taken was by myself, and it was only of the entrance to the carpark from the main Bury road nr Brandon, seen on the right of the picture.

DSCF1709.jpg?t=1172421649

We are meeting up again tomorrow at the same place.  9 oclock I think this time.

Ok lets get it started now. Better to be prepared a week in advance verses a day or 2. We will be meeting up again at the Brandon park. Tons of parking and trails to drive on. Come one come all. 9 am again?

the only pics taken from the other day were adam's F350 right before it quit working. Wonder why?

post-7-1173071400.jpg

Looks like Dave can't make it so I'm guessing it will be a solo run in the forest. When I say run I mean I'm going to find that huge hole by myself while running on the trails. No rc needed. If you want to join me I'll be there at like 8 am. YAWN!!!

Tomorrow at 0830 in the Forest. Be there for some bashing in the mud. It will be fun.

All being well I should be ok for a bash this weekend, 08.00. Anybody up for a run together?

I know its been a while, but I should be home the end of the month. Hopefully someone will be up for a bash. :D Well guess I will see when I get back, I do know josh will be in vegas by then, adam will you still be around? hopefully, think I saw some new people interested too.

Dave