legarto

Need specific Scorpion manual - please help

I am restoring a Scorpion. I have the Cox manual that came with the car, but the car came assembled so the instructions are helpful but lacking in specifics and not step-by-step. I also printed off a Turbo Scorpion manual from OOPLE. This is also helpful, but the Scorpion and Turbo Scorpion differ. Was there a Scorpion manual for the unassembled version (I assume the Kyosho version)? This would be a big help to me and just interesting to see. I would appreciate any help locating a pdf, copy, or actual manual (I am willing to trade or pay for an actual one).

Take care.

Bump -- Are there two manuals (one for the unassembled and one for the assembled)?

Does the thank you to Ray2wd mean that there now is a Scorpion manual online? I am also looking for one (especially the parts list).

There is a great one at OOPLE and should have the parts list. The one he sent me is in German (I can email it to you as a pdf).

If the list is for the Scorpion and not the Turbo Scorpion I would most thankful if you could mail it to me. German is not a problem. Do you have the entire Scorpion manual or "only" the parts list?

Send me your email via pm and I will forward the pdf to you. It is for the Scorpion and it has a parts list.

Send me your email via pm and I will forward the pdf to you. It is for the Scorpion and it has a parts list.

Can you also send me the scorpion pdf, I have the turbo manual from oopl, but what I have is a scorpion.

thanks

Hi, I would love to have a look at a Kyosho Scorpion manual in English . Is there one for download anywhere?

Alternatively can some kind soul e-mail me with it and I will try and host it for download for everyone else if possible.

Best Regards,

Alistair G.

I have the Scorpion manual (with Beetle supplementary sheet) wanted to scan it but no time, will try to do it this week.

Hi, I would love to have a look at a Kyosho Scorpion manual in English . Is there one for download anywhere?

Alternatively can some kind soul e-mail me with it and I will try and host it for download for everyone else if possible.

Best Regards,

Alistair G.

I have the Scorpion manual (with Beetle supplementary sheet) wanted to scan it but no time, will try to do it this week.

Any chance of scanning the Scorpion manual INTEGRA FAN? I would really like to see a copy!

Cheers,

Alistair G.