Sign in to follow this  
gingerboy98

What about Blitzer beetle?

Ok, its been a while (all of 3 weeks) since I have bought a new car, even though I am almost daily buying stuff for my current ones, quite frankly I am getting fidgety!

So I have been looking around and am thinking I quite fancy the Blitzer Beetle. But I don't know much about this model. So some questions:

I know its still available from tower, but is it still in production in the uk?

How difficult is it to get hold of parts if its no longer made?

Whats it like to drive( I have read the review on this site, wanted more opinions)?

Basically what and why where and how????

Ive just bought a Blitzer Beetle.

Wasnt a totally complete kit but it was NIB.

I found all the parts from ebay and people on TC

Hardly anything old is avalible here in the Uk anymore.

And to drive it , i thought it was good fun , great for jumps !

Adam

Ive had a Blitzer Beetle for almost a year, and it is really good fun to drive, and quite durable at well, It'll stand up to a lot of abuse and bad driving. I mostly use it for skidding around, jumping bumps and general messing around, because this car is not really competition worthy unless you spend a lot if money on hop-ups. If I had any complaints, they would be that the steering design can be a bit dodgy at times, although only when you are really driving it hard, and the dampers need stronger springs as the stock ones let the car sag quite a bit and lower the ground clearance. For a runner I would think it's a good buy, but some spare parts can be a pig to find, so try not to break it!