pobbo

Kyosho porsche 911 flatnose scale series project for sale swap *pic*

Kyosho porsche 911 flatnose scale series project for sale swap , i say project as its missing 3 wheels 1 tyre and 1 rear shaft and that is all , the car has never been ran so is like new , its just been sitting in the loft for a few years .

Comes in original box with instructions with the unmarked painted body , was looking on time tunnels website and it is still possible to order the wheels and shaft , just a case of finding 1 tyre

have pics of body etc  pm for more pics

thanks

post-13-1168823340.jpg

hi, would you be interested in any kind of deal with my opel ascona? and where in the uk are you? cheers mate.

Hi, Timetunnels website has still not been updated yet (even after nearly 6 months of ALL the kyosho old stock no longer being available from any company in UK/Europe as i secured ALL the old stock before it went to landfill!).

So the Kyosho parts that timetunnel, Podium Rc and most other UK/French/Spanish/Italian companies show as available is not available unless you contact me.

Cheers

P.S. i did post this info in the forums and on TC in November/December last year.

P.P.S. from memory i think i have some OR38/58 wheels left in stock but not many and the shafts I may have some left but I have sold quite a few packs of those.

If you still have this item please let me know! Maybe we can work something out. GMOHLER@GRNCO.NET

I'm not sure why it says I am from Belgium? I live in Arkansas..... I think there must be some confusion there... Hmm.... I have however destroyed my share of spurs and pinions.

To Mr. Tamiyoman... If you do still have the flatnose tires from the Kyosho Porsche I have collected this series for years... I have all of them except for the Thunderbird, Please let me know how I may aquire a set of wheels please. I would be thrilled to have some!

To Mr. Tamiyoman... If you do still have the flatnose tires from the Kyosho Porsche I have collected this series for years... I have all of them except for the Thunderbird, Please let me know how I may aquire a set of wheels please. I would be thrilled to have some!

If you can give me a parts number I will check but thunderbird wheels/tyres dont sound familiar?.

Cheers

Thunderbird had 8-spoke star wheels i think... 2" per all the super10 Scale Series; car came out same time as the Chevy pickup that recycled the F40's rear wing.