Sign in to follow this  
MikeG8

UK based Carson dealer?

Anyone know of a UK based Carson dealer?  I'm after some wheels and tyres for the 'big rig' (I hate that phrase!) trucks.

Mike

And another question: I'm told that Carson tend to be a re-badge it and flog it type.  If so, who makes the big rig wheels and tyres for them?  Come on, one of you clever clogs out there must know!

Mike

The Hobby Compant are Carsons importers, so in theory any Tamiya dealer can order Carson parts. Unfortunately The Hobby Company are importing very few parts from Carson so you are unlikely to find the wheels you want are available, you will probably have to look at German hobby shops to find what you want.

Fusion Hobbies

have a good selection of GPM parts for the trucks if that's any help.

One of the other TC sponsors Modelsport also seem to be able to source Carson spares and bodyshells - if you know the part number they can probably order it.

Conrad.de, the big german electronics supplier also seems to carry a lot of Carson stuff and will deliver to the UK.

Chris

Chris, can you get the Fulda-type wide trailer wheels/tyres and the Fulda-type aggressive tread tractor unit tyres for artics from Carson?  I did check the site, but it only talks about the Carson cars.

Mike