Sign in to follow this  
Needler56

TA02 FRP chassis set: looking for manual or information on screw bag set #9465479

i've recently purchased the carbon chassis plates #53195 and the j-parts #0115177 and all i need is the screw bag set #9465479 for my ta02 ff01. would anyone know of where i can get that screw set and/or if it includes the hardware for the steering? or if they are just standard screws and which one they are? i also noticed that the top deck doesn't sit evenly, the front is higher than the rear. am i missing something? it would be great if someone could provide the manual, but any help would be greatly appreciated.

Matey, I have the instructions right here in front of me.... although my kit is used, so I can't say which bits came in which bag, unfortunately. I can scan in the pages to PDF at work on Monday if you like....

With respect to the uneven chassis, there is two different mounts for the front of the top plate, one each for the TA02 setup (J10) or FF01 chassis (J6). Using the incorrect one would give an uneven chassis.

The instructions do seem to have a list of what's in each bag, in Japanese though.... but I *think* this is the contents of the screw bag:

• 3x25mm countersunk self-tapping screws (x2)
  • 3x16mm countersunk self-tapping screws (x2)
  • 3x12mm countersunk self-tapping screws (x17)
  • 3x10mm countersunk self-tapping screws (x2)
  • 3x10mm self-tapping screws (x7)
  • 3x25mm countersunk screws (x2)
  • 2x8mm screws (x2)

Alex

Needler56, I have created a PDF version of the manual... it's around 700kB, so I can't attach it here unfortunately. PM me an e-mail address and I'll send it to you, and anyone else for that matter.

Alex

Needler56, I have created a PDF version of the manual... it's around 700kB, so I can't attach it here unfortunately. PM me an e-mail address and I'll send it to you, and anyone else for that matter.

Alex

heres my progress so far,i'm just missing some screws, but most importantly, the steering mounts. i haven't figured out an alternative to them:

marielles8thbday118.jpg

marielles8thbday123.jpg

marielles8thbday120.jpg

marielles8thbday124.jpg