Sign in to follow this  
Corpse Thrower

Re-re Brat and beetle date?

Does any body know if the re-re Brat will have a proper diff or the fixed one that came with the original?

Poopycakes!!!

LOL what a fantastic phrase.

Do you mind if I use that once in a while ?

Anway back to topic, I know I shouldn't but I can see myself purchasing a Brat when it comes out ! 

Does any body know if the re-re Brat will have a proper diff or the fixed one that came with the original?

I thought the Brat didn't have a diff...I thought it was a posi.

That's my point, the Original Brat came with the Fixed/Posi rear end. But I can't imagine Tamiya Re-Releasing the Brat with that set up, when they have already tooled up for the Frog Diff and that will fit straight in.

Any updates to the release dates?

Also, anybody copped a feel of the Brat tyres? Are they the soft compound as per original, or the harder ones?

That's my point, the Original Brat came with the Fixed/Posi rear end. But I can't imagine Tamiya Re-Releasing the Brat with that set up, when they have already tooled up for the Frog Diff and that will fit straight in.

According to Tamiya USa web-site, it'll use the same chassis as the new re-Frog, which has a new updated version of the old chassis, including a diff.

Im looking forward to getting the brat. I think its going to come with a lexan body and a resin one as well,so there gunna be one for show ad one for go. [:P]

I have also been ofered 4 real subaru brats so I will be able to a proper replica brat.[:D]

Oh and poopycakes rock.

Tupers

In that picture of the brat there is a driver and its in original colours!! cant wait to see the box art, it just didnt look right in blue. [:)]

I'll be getting the Scania as well I suppose. Looks awsome.

Is the full operation kit a Japan only thing?

thats what I read its a japan only thing that comes complete......

how dare japan, this is probably because so many other countries have strict radio signal laws. cause, badword son, you could crash a tornado jet with that radio interference.