Sign in to follow this  
DeeMiller

Rotation direction of Sport Tuned motor.

I should also mention on twin-motor ESCs... Hot Bodies has one for their E-Zilla but it's only rated at 14.4v and is not near as reliable as the others. I think that on all the twin-motor twin-battery ESCs they run fine on 7.2v as long as you provide BEC.

To make the EVX ESC run on 7.2v do this. Make an adapter with whatever type plugs you're using, just connect the wires (red to black). Then plug this new adapter into one of the battery inputs on the EVX. Plug a battery into the other. If the ESC lights up and works, you're good to go. If not, switch the adapter and battery. Basically one battery wire set is drawing BEC from the battery and the other isn't. That's all you have to do.

Here's a drawn up pic showing a female Tamiya plug as an example.

t-plug.jpg

The Kyosho Perfex KA-6 also runs on 7.2v but I don't think you need the adapter... I did it a few times but that was quite a while ago. I would guess the Hot Bodies ESC is similar.

Thread back on track. Lets keep it that way please. (no more off topic posts, sly comments or references to other issues raised and deleted, for or against, agreeing, disagreeing, even acknowleding this post - they will be removed)

Chris