Sign in to follow this  
netsmithUK

Kidderminster 2007 - Discuss here!

Ok, just a thought.. But as a 'newbie' to such events how do we work out who's who? Do we have badges??

[:P]

You can wear a badge if you want too mate but i think you will be the only one. I'll be the loud bald one with a medium tent and a blue Hyundai matrix people carrier stuffed with cars including the TRF501X (the only one there i think) Most of us walk up to each other and say "Hi I'm . . . . . . . " and it starts from there

Guest joelvardy

Well I am a 14yr old Kid but fairly big [:D]

I will have a blue tamiya club T-shirt on with my user name helpfully probably jenes and will turn up later than everyone else lol

I'm the fat chap who lies around getting cars driven at him!

He's from down south, so he can also be seen leaning on a gate or leaning against the back wheel of a traaaaaaaactor

Either way, he'll be chewing on a bit of straw [H]

Guest joelvardy

yer I am sure once I have gotten used to you all I will end up being the one that goes in all of the stoopid places to take photos! usually am [:o]

I am excited now as I ain't been out with my cars for ages! well not for a propper run! and in one day I will see hundreds of cars!

I'm the fat chap who lies around getting cars driven at him!

He's from down south, so he can also be seen leaning on a gate or leaning against the back wheel of a traaaaaaaactor

Either way, he'll be chewing on a bit of straw [H]

Ere, Oi'll set moy cow on you if you don't stop making traaaaaactor jokes.

I'm off to see if my Massey Ferguson will start ready for Froiday.[:D]

Very jealous, this looks like it's going to be some meet! Wish I could make it over there this weekend... Out of interest, what's the record attendance for a TC Drive meet? Is this one going to beat it?

Charge those cameras, looking forward to seeing some great pics and vids. [:P]

Don't forget to post pics of what you broke!

- TC Meet Challenged, Disorganised Aussie

I'm the miniature version of Richytanimal  [;)]

Lived in South Wales for 13 years, yet still sound like I should be out on my Combine Harvester!

I'll be the muppet trying to break various brushless things and an Avante (or 2 if my bruv is silly enough to bring his)

lol.. badges not needed me thinks!!

On a serious note, whats the food situation?

Cheers

OK there will be an ice cream guy come round in the day, there are 2 drive thru macdonald's about a mile away aswell as tesco,morisons,sainsburys and local one stop shops plus there is a good pub here and there for lunch. All directions can be got from me on the day. I'll also be wearing a tamorak t shirt

On a serious note, whats the food situation?

First one to die gets eaten.

Or there's a Spar 5 minutes up the road, or pizza company that delivers (seriously - search events section for 'Pizza' to check menu) 

Just a quick note to say

- Buying tickets in advance will only run up to lunch tomorrow (so even if you are only thinking of coming for one of the days its going to be worth it - especially now the weather looks like its going to be great)

- pre booking closes tomorrow at 12 o'clock lunchtime. Please review your bookings and if it now looks like you are not going to make it be sure to remove yourself.

Cheers

Chris 

Just picked the TShirts up and they are great! (even if I do say so myself) I don't think any of the advance orderers will be disappointed.

I've only got 5 'spares' which i had done in a combination of xl and l, in various colours that are up for grabs. Anyone wants one after they have gone can still have one but there will be a 5-7 day turn around.

Cheers

chris 

Anyone wants one after they have gone can still have one but there will be a 5-7 day turn around.

When I  finally achieved Size Zero, I went to supermodel school, and I can do a turnaround in 1.38 seconds. 

I can also convincingly point at imaginary stuff, and look good in beige

Not long now...

Sooooo looking forward to playing with the Avante around a track again.

If you hit the sided of kiddy with one then i'll bring a shovel to pick it up with plus i'll bring all those spares to keep you running it

It's getting really close, and as is normal for me, only half me cars are in a fit state. I'm looking forward to giving the Super Astute a go around the track, best swap I've ever done (2 rolls of battery tape for a SA!). And Willy will be lit up at the least with head and tail lights on Saturday, and he might even have some chassis lights if I get time to do them.

Guest joelvardy

Well I have my cars (2 cars) ready I think that is all I will take as I would need to buy spares very quickly tomorrow to have any others running!

OK just a query while I look at spares, wrong section but only little, do any of you have a spare front wishbone for a Blackfoot extreme? If so e-mail me please!

Also will you guys that are in the grasshopper race be running stock cans? I don't wasn't to go OTT and put in a big motor or whether to leave in the standard which I have in now?

Joel

If you hit the sided of kiddy with one then i'll bring a shovel to pick it up with plus i'll bring all those spares to keep you running it

[:D] It survived last year even after a double twisting somersault, but no promises this year.

I think the most likely casualty to the Kiddy walls will be the brushless Top Force.  All that power, and a muppet driver!  [;)]

Could I make a suggestion for the long jump,,

For the jump to count the car should be able to drive away from the landing to count.

Could I make a suggestion for the long jump,,

For the jump to count the car should be able to drive away from the landing to count.

Has my 7 turn Cougar scared you [;)]

Nope, just thought it would make the playing field a little more fair for those who cant afford to end up with a pile of parts, just in the hope they may win the jump comp.

Its hard to drive out of a bush[^o)]

Sorry guys not done anything special for this over the weekend so my trophy will probably be lost.

Cars fully loaded and its on the deck, crammed full of good stuff for you to buy!!!!!

See you tomorrow.

Daz