Sign in to follow this  
-Brent-

Tamiya TRF Green Damper Cylinders

Hello there everyone.

I'm from Australia.

I just won myself some nice Tamiya TRF Green Damper cylinders on eBay. I believe they're rare, can anybody tell me what they think they're worth, how rare they are, who's got them, what the part number is, etc? That'd be great :) I paid $31.00AUD for mine, STOKED to get them for that much.

I also have the TRF special blue dampers, and TRF Blue fluorine coated dampers too (discontinued now I believe, I love mine). I'd love to get some Red ones and gold maybe one day. Anyway, I'll be posting on here a bit hopefully more throughout visiting this forum :)

Thanks, -Jimmy (Brent's twin bro) :)

Do they look like this?

getuserimage.asp?t=&id=img7011_13012006232924_6.jpg

If so, they are commonly available in Asia.  I got these in Tokyo, I think they were about $20US for all 4.

They are Tamiya After Market parts with an 'AO' label and 4 digit part number, and can be found in Gold, and Red.  Jason Reid (jr-rc) often has them in his ebay store.

Yes they do look like that.

Here they are.

f8c71ep1.jpg

With the red ones, Here are the "Damper Cylinder Type", the ones where you buy it in the AO packets. I think they might be different to the "Fluorine Coated Red" TRF Shocks. 49294

These are the AO ones.

damredvj5.jpg

And here are the TRF Fluorine Coated.

49294ap7.jpg

Thanks, -Jimmy.

Yep, Jason (Jr-rc), has them, there Limited Edition Event parts usually only available in Japan.

He's had in the past: Red, Green and Orange. He has Red and Orange at the moment, search TRF in his store.