Sign in to follow this  
acprc

A kind request to all members.......please please update your showrooms

Twinset, are non-members able to pm mods to get models removed that they no longer own? I appreciate it may not happen quickly when requested, but just wondering?

I'm not totally sure, although I thought the option to delete your own stuff was still there after membership had expired (I'm sure it used to be)

Having said that, it'd be a shame to see stuff deleted that's not really doing any harm, especially as a lot of the 'expired' subs may not even bother deleting the 'obsolete' entries?

Guest joelvardy
Actually,

Thinking about it, just give a few people the rights to change showrooms and we would be sorted, eventually.....only 143,999 to go!!!!

Adam

WOW dude great idea.........

I'll be a mod for the day and will go through everyone, and make sure they are in the correct category.

If some special person  *On Knees*  could give me the correct permissions??

lol   I did say that on the 1st page!

Guest joelvardy
How about a search option that excludes inactive showrooms?

YES now having a search box that makes sure that only active showrooms are displayed would be great! - I must admin leaving comments on a showroom can be really annoying as they never get read and newer added!

I must admin leaving comments on a showroom can be really annoying as they never get read and newer added!

You can check if a showroom is active simply by clicking the username tab on any showroom.

If all the other tabs disappear, then the subscription for that showroom hasn't been paid yet.

Guest joelvardy

Twinset yes I know that.... I suppose that when you fall in love with a item you just don't check!

I don;t know how hard it would be to set up an extra term but if it is not to hard then I suppose it would help!