Sign in to follow this  
INTEGRA FAN

Kyosho Old Race, (Scorpion, Progress...)

Optima, Ultima, Turbo Optima, Optima Mid, Raider, Big Brute, Shadow.... and more B) must see them all here:

and my other uploaded videos which shows Kyosho design center in Japan, see the Store house full of Turbo Rokies :blink:

You have the best videos. Thanks for posting the video`s. You can really see the difference in handeling between the Turbo Scorpion and the Pegasus.

Hey bakaguyjean, thank you for your post. I have more videos which I will upload later for more kyosho oldies.

You're right the Turbo Scorpion is much better B) the Pegasus is not bad also but when it comes to handling <_<

just uploaded this one also:

see the Lazer ZX Rampage Ultima Pro XL ... and many more

I will be happy to watch more videos, they shure are fun. Thanks again

Another great video. thanks again. It was nice to see the Raider as i used to race against them. What was the fading in and out picture in the video? was that some RC Store or distributor?

yes that is Kyosho agent in Kuwait logo at that time.

Another great video. thanks again. It was nice to see the Raider as i used to race against them. What was the fading in and out picture in the video? was that some RC Store or distributor?

Are they still around? It has to be pretty cool to have a Kyosho video with an agents logo on it. Really one of a kind.

Thanks for all the video work. Downloaded them ages ago and great to have them on youtube.

Just wondering if anyone knows the answer to this: were there ever any promo videos made of the Tomahawk or Progress?

cheers,
H.