Sign in to follow this  
jocktheglide

MFU on juggernaut????

Yes sure, why not...you would only need to change the body to be able to fit all the lights.....

(EDIT) probably the ESC part of it will not cope with the two motors....so I guess the answer is..NO

Yes sure, why not...you would only need to change the body to be able to fit all the lights.....

(EDIT) probably the ESC part of it will not cope with the two motors....so I guess the answer is..NO

doh didnt know the MFU on the high lift had a ESC.....

It might be ok if running a pair of 55's lathe motors, if the MSC can hanle a pair of 27 stock motors, then so should the MFU/ESC combo.

Adam

It might be ok if running a pair of 55's lathe motors, if the MSC can hanle a pair of 27 stock motors, then so should the MFU/ESC combo.

Adam

I agree that a pair of lathe motors might be ok, due to there lower current demands. They'll cause less heat in the esc so you should be ok.

But the MSC is basicly a switch - and the juggernaut msc is designed for higher current draw from 2 motors. It can easily take 2 stock 27 turn 540's. You could run pretty much any 2 motors down to 17 turns with the msc if you keep it at full throttle most of the time.