cooleocool

Kyosho Super Alta questions...

Hello,

I am looking for a Kyosho Super Alta manual.  Does anyone know where I can find them?

Thank you. 

I can scan mine for you. Let me know if that helps
Oh man, I never knew that I got a response to this question! I'm sorry!

If you're still willing to scan your manual, I would really appreciate it! :lol:

Wow! A Super Alta owner!?

Let me know if you need any front tires; I have two pair that need a new home :(

-Steve

Wow! A Super Alta owner!?

Let me know if you need any front tires; I have two pair that need a new home :angry:

-Steve

Yup, I own one. They're pretty quick little cars with the right setup. I originally had a 15-turn Speed Gem Pro in mine, and it was insane! I ended up switching to a Trinity Revenge of the Monster Pro. That was more controllable! She currently doesn't have any motor or electronics. I removed them and used them in another vehicle. I just don't have any good places to run this carpet racer.

I don't need any new tires, but thanks for the offer. If I keep the car, I will probably modernize it a bit with ball bearings out back, a new drive shaft and drive gear, modern 1/12th foam tires and wheels, etc. I had a lead on a sweet looking body for it from a hobby shop over in Japan, but it didn't end up working out for one reason or another.

PM me if you still need the body.

On my runner Super alta i used a 23t motor in it and it was to much for the spur and diff set up.Melted the diff and lost a tooth out of the spur. So it is retired untill i change it out for something from a different company. My shelfer has a the 380 and i might run it a bit.

I like the Super Alta alot but from running mine i haev learned about the Gear/Diff. and also that the front arms bend to easy. It really a fun little car stock. You can also say teh car has full bearing when there so few. The car only has two bearings in the whole thing. :lol:

PM me if you still need the body.

On my runner Super alta i used a 23t motor in it and it was to much for the spur and diff set up.Melted the diff and lost a tooth out of the spur. So it is retired untill i change it out for something from a different company. My shelfer has a the 380 and i might run it a bit.

I like the Super Alta alot but from running mine i haev learned about the Gear/Diff. and also that the front arms bend to easy. It really a fun little car stock. You can also say teh car has full bearing when there so few. The car only has two bearings in the whole thing. :blink:

I really wish that I would get e-mail replies from this forum!

Anyway, I ended up finding a buyer for it today. I had it listed for sale on another R/C forum and someone dug up my few month old ad and contacted me. It was fun while it lasted, but I just don't have anywhere that I can run a carpet car.

Thanks for the help and comments guys.