Sign in to follow this  
wldnas

New Years Resolutions or Showroom additions

We all make New Years resolutions but how many ppl actually honour them, I havent actually made any as such, but I can think of some easy tasks to set my self for 2003 by making a list of the RC cars I really WANT to add to my collection....

some of you will already know that I like to collect RC Buggys and Trucks of all kinds and makes, I especially like rare and unusual stuff, not just Vintage Tamiyas, the period of RC history Im working to is anything make between 1979-1992? though I might start to branch out a bit as I get all the cars I want from this period.

This should give you an Idea of what Im lloking for this year.....

My most WANTED top of the list: Tamiya Wild Willy 1

Most Wanted Kyosho: Original Ultima

To complete the sets: Tamiya Super Champ/Mountineer

Might be intrested in Buying: Tamiya Avante/Clodbuster/any XC chassied car?

Want to add new brands: AYK, Nichimo, Hirobo

Wild-Card additions: Bandai Mad Wolf, Nichimo Cosmo Shooter, Hirobo Bearcat/Alien Mid 4, AYK Radiant/Buffalow/Sidewinder

Not a hope in hells chance: Yankee Electra, RCL Incident, PB Mini-Mustang

Looking to Expand on a Brand: Marui Super Wheelie/Big Bear

Just for Fun: Kyosho Baja Bugs 1:20 scale Ultima or Optima

Buying a Piece of RC History: Original Associated RC10, Traxxas Bullet

A right rare Beast: Varicon Big Grizzly

and anything else that comes my way at the right price ;)

That should give you some Idea of the sorts of Cars Im after (and YES DARRYN I know you already have most of that stuff you lucky begger ;)

but does anyone else have any plans for collection addition in 2003?

I want a Lamborghini Countach, Wild Willy 2 and a Piaa or Taisan Starcard Porsche. Really that's about it. I really need to finish the projects I have started.

Jim

I need to do a LOT of work to the stuff I already have....

got about 7 racing buggies that could all look fantastic if I could find the time to sit down and do so real work, althoug hin my defence I do not currently have my own house and the in-laws would not be too happy with me scattering toy car parts all over the place!!!

Oh and I want to run more cars too!!

Well...I've been taking stock and I need to finish off the projects I have. So, that is complete my restore of my SS & RR. I have ALL parts, just need to do paint and assembly.

Then there is my NIB Tyrell I have decided to build.

Oh yeah, I need to complete my two BB, need to get the radio in working condition. Once that is done, I will sell off one of them.

Then I need to finish off my TA03, Alfa Romeo and Lotus F1. I have all the parts, just need to complete the projects.

Then I will look to my Audi/Opel/Lancia as my final outstanding project before I can consider more cars.

Should be done, oh...about July!

im hoping to finish up my hotshot 1 soon...my hopper 2 is almost complete,just got a froggie....ribbit..LOL,hoping to finish before

the spring....also to get started on my bigwig.i hope to find a wheeler this year and a 959 and who knows what else the year will bring....... sanja

My new years resolution was getting a 3-speeder truck... Well, I already completed the deal on my Mounty in 2002! D'oh! Still not good then... [;)] Had to wait till 3rd of january 2003 to pick it up - worth the little wait though! Also got myself the Porsche 936 but it's still missing some parts... OOPS did I spill something...? [:P]

I also Plan to get myself a Sand Scorcher and some others of the wanted list, maybe this year or the next. My promise for this year is to look more actively on a local basis becuase it really pays off. This Mounty just ran into my hands and I immediately took it! [:D] (For a dirty low price... [}:)] )