Sign in to follow this  
europro975

New 2007 Hotshot!!!!!!!!!!

Advance Hobbies in Toronto has it for $199 I didnt check the rest since I'm a bit busy these few weeks

Then add your federal and provincial taxes on top of that....yikes! :rolleyes:

Still cheaper from RCChamp.

Then add your federal and provincial taxes on top of that....yikes! :rolleyes:

Still cheaper from RCChamp.

I was quoted $200 CAD for both Tamtech Porsche + Ferrari GTO including shipping. Very tempted

Hey fello Canadian. Where & what are the shops you frequent ? What prices are you seeing for the Hotshot ? Thanks & welcome to the club B) .

I saw it for $199 at Advance, $189 at Pinnacle in Markham, and $195 at Hobby Hobby, which is where I ended up buying it.

Last weekend I also saw a few (3) at John's Hobby on the Danforth, but he quoted me something like $260, and I thought he was nuts!

I saw it for $199 at Advance, $189 at Pinnacle in Markham, and $195 at Hobby Hobby, which is where I ended up buying it.

Last weekend I also saw a few (3) at John's Hobby on the Danforth, but he quoted me something like $260, and I thought he was nuts!

I had 2 hotshots shipped to Ontario, Canada by rc-champ and the total was $375 and they marked really low to avoid import taxes :).

I would like to know if the Hotshot 2007 gearboxes have any issues with dirt getting in. The gearboxes from my other R/C cars (Hornet, DT-01 Mad Bull, DT-02 Holiday Buggy) are flange sealed, while the Hotshot's are apparently not. Is it recommended to assemble the gearboxes with greased edges to stop dirt, or not?

The only issues with dirt are from the grave in which this thread was buried before you dug it up.

The only issues with dirt are from the grave in which this thread was buried before you dug it up.

:):D:lol::lol::lol::lol: