Sign in to follow this  
fmannz

Identify these parts? Don't want to throw out!

I've just cleaned up the box of old parts seperating the stuff I know with that I don't. If anyone can tell me what these are and if you want/need any of this let me know. Not looking for anything for it, just needs to go to a good home.

I suspect most of these are from a super champ.... 

F

post-4-1177224600.jpg

OK.

Starting top left and finishing bottom right:

Part of a Scorcher speed controller, CRP Hopup Steering arm for SRB, Not sure about the washers in the middle, S Champ front body mount, Scorcher steering servo arm rubber, S Champ top deck rear post, Scorcher Cam Lock, S Champ Racing Speed controller, Scorcher Rear A Arm, Don't know- part of a servo saver?, S Champ Servo saver (part), Unknown ball cup (rod end), S Champ Servo saver (other part), Not sure.

EDIT: After a second look at the pic.  Both the speed controller parts are from the s champ.

The sad thing is I had a super champ, went travelling overseas for a few years and my father threw it out. So sitting in a landfill someplace is an average condition champ :( This is all that is left of it!

That servo saver Looks like a RC-10 (Gold Chassis) but how would 1 RC-10 part make it into a lot of SRB parts?

Not sure how that would have got in there, I used to race against a couple of gold chassis RC-10's 15-20 years ago, so you never know!

Looking at the original RC10 manual the part is a close match, but not the same! 

post-4-1177680420.png

The CRP servo saver for the SRB was basically the left side of the RC10 servo saver (released later I believe). So it could be either part of an RC10 servo saver or a CRP servo saver.

I believe it is the same part as in fmannz picture (from the RC10 manual) but it also has another part of the servo saver (the oval block that appears snapped which allows the servo to attach)on it. See my picture from page 4 of the RC10 manual.

page4.jpg

The full manual can be seen on;

http://www.theshreves.com/rc_stuff/manuals/ae_rc10/

Hope that helps.

Cheers

Ed

OK, this is definatly part 6255 from an original RC-10! I've got no idea where I acquired this antique piece from!

Guys,

I'm re-opneing this thread. Still have these sitting in a bag. I didn't get back to the last responder as I was in the middle of moving countries....

So, does anyone have a need for these parts and want to cover postage.

Cheers

F

Bump - anyone want these? Will post them in Australia for free?

Francois

Hi,

I'm in England!! I maybe interested in those clear plasic dome objects, if they are the size I need!! Could you please tell me the diameter of them!! Also the CRP Hop-Up steering arm, and the CRP SRB/RC10 servo saver!!

Thanks in advance,

Will

If you end up sending stuff to the UK, the lucky recipient could forward on the cam lock and servo arm rubber to me :)

I'm in England!! I maybe interested in those clear plasic dome objects, if they are the size I need!! Could you please tell me the diameter of them!!

Aren't they part of the plastic lid the items are sitting on??

Sign in to follow this