Stefan(2)

Car list updating ( need help guys )

Cheers James

The database is a nightmare to edit, so the error will there for a while, but it will be sorted eventually

To add once more specs available then;

84214: RTR Lotus Type 79 (RC Less Type)

84228: HKS Opel Vectra JTCC FF03

84213: Ferrari F60 Kit (F104) Black OP Special

I have noticed a error on the model listing page 57769 is listed as a xb beetle when it should be a xb Porsche Cayenne Transsyberia.

Thanks Daz

Big update needed :)

42205: TRF417X Chassis Kit

44051: GP Raybrig Honda HSV-010 - 1/10 TG-10 Mk.2 SZ Chassis

57818: RTR Ford Bronco 1973 - CC01

57819: RTR SUMO POWER GT NISSAN GT-R (TT-01 TYPE-E CHASSIS)

57820: RTR Mugen CR-X PRO - M05

57821: RTR Audi R8LMS Nürburgrintg (TT-01 Type-E)

57822: RTR VW Scirocco GT24-CNG (TT-01 TYPE-E)

57823: RTR Ferrari 599XX (TT-01TYPE-E)

57826: RTR 1/12 VW Type 2 (T1) Willy

57828: RTR Attack Buggy

58004: XR311 Combat Buggy

58503: Honda Ballade Sports Mugen - M05 CR-X PRO

58504: Audi R8 LMS 24H Nurburgring - TT01E

58505: Volkswagen Scirocco GT24 - FF03

58506: Ferrari 599XX - TA06

58507: Middle Class Shaft Buggy DB02(Tom's Body)

58508: VW Scirocco GT24-CNG (TT-01 TYPE-E)

58509: Toyota Tom's 84C - RM01

58510: Ferrari 599XX (TT-01 TYPE-E)

58512: 1/12 VW Type゚2 (T1) Willy

58513: Celica LB Turbo Gr.5 (TT-01 TYPE-E)

58514: Mud Blaster II

58516: BMW 318iSTW (TT-0 TYPE-E)

58517: XB Ferrari 599XX (TT-01TYPE-E)

58522: Dune Buggy Street (DT02/380)

84237: Subaru Brat Metallic Sp.

84255: TA05 M-Four Chassis Kit - TA05 M-Four

84262: F104WGP (Inc Body)

84263: Tyrell P34 1977 Monaco GP Type

84264: Nissan R91CP(92 Daytona Champion)

84265: Hotshot (2007) Metallic Special

84266: Toyota GT-One TS020(F103RS Chassis)

84270: Avante (2011)Black Special

92228: M05 S Limited Chassis Kit - S-Spec (Silver Style)

Antony

Big update needed :)

Finally done 'em, still gotta do;

84214: RTR Lotus Type 79 (RC Less Type)

84228: HKS Opel Vectra JTCC FF03

When you get a chance:

84267 1/12 Nissan Silvia S15 - M06

Thanks!

84267.jpg

post-3868-1329481432_thumb.jpg

Thanks for updating - just updated my listing of the all chrome Brat I bought - which appears to be the only one LOL

Do you have the specs?

The more of 'em you got the better, but anything's a help - can't find anything on the interweb about it!

model number

model name

released

category

drive

susspension

chassis

body

motor

original price

width

length

height

wheel base

tread front

tread rear

ground clearance

weight

gear ratio

scale

front tire

rear tire

Do you have the specs?

The more of 'em you got the better, but anything's a help - can't find anything on the interweb about it!

model number

model name

released

category

drive

susspension

chassis

body

motor

original price

width

length

height

wheel base

tread front

tread rear

ground clearance

weight

gear ratio

scale

front tire

rear tire

Umm

Creative front motor touring car until it is totally different form and first launched, it not like others who are even Tamiya TA03F got that embody femininity, such as machine and popularity.

Overflowing 気gatsuke touring evolve rapidly became violent, like same machine company after that.

Born just before touring car heading to the same direction the TA03F is the companies each theory and is representative of Tamiya had put out the machines in the development of a variety of machines.

TA03F is also the drift machine weight balance and front motor with drifting user's eye, and still have enthusiastic support.

Facts, even once, Tamiya drift tire set past, has limited sales as a drift "TA03F PRO spec".

This person who knows know Kit drifted "TA03F PRO Pack" is revived as Tokai model limited original Kit.

[Dedicated tire in good バランスシャーシ of drift for] set is assembled chassis kits for r/c car drifting and thrilling fun. PRO chassis Kit and front motor 4WD belt TA03F into dedicated drift tires. Increased stability with motor and the weight of the front end, to demonstrate the more responsive due to braking load movement against, prone to drifting car body configuration is attractive. In addition, tire with rubber based special resin, adopted its own shape. It is possible to give it a reasonable grip while long distance driving.

Don't miss the enrichment equipment [fun running 】 enhancement equipment body configurations. Lightweight and adopted a high-rigidity FRP deck frame. Delivers highly efficient drivetrain furbearing specifications and equipped with aluminum die cast made ball differential back and forth, additionally place the drive shaft straight. There's 4-wheel double wishbone suspension with oil damper suspension. In addition, motor thermal standard equipment aluminum motor mount prevents anyone. With your favorite body, enjoy the brilliant driving.

[basic specifications] ● 387.5 mm ● 183 mm wingspan ● 144.5 mm • 806 g of body weight = ● wheelbase = 257 mm-driven method = ベルトドライブフロントモーターフル 4WD time ● ball diff gear for f/R covariance = def ● steering tie rod = 3 split ● double suspension f/R covariance = Wishbone ● damper = f/R co C... V... A... ダンパーミニ II • gear ratio =7.34:1 ● tire = f/R both width / diameter / 26 mm/65 mm

From http://www.hs-tamtam.co.jp/item-60034.html

Umm

Creative front motor touring car until it is totally different form and first launched, it not like others who are even Tamiya TA03F got that embody femininity, such as machine and popularity.

Overflowing 気gatsuke touring evolve rapidly became violent, like same machine company after that.

Born just before touring car heading to the same direction the TA03F is the companies each theory and is representative of Tamiya had put out the machines in the development of a variety of machines.

TA03F is also the drift machine weight balance and front motor with drifting user's eye, and still have enthusiastic support.

Facts, even once, Tamiya drift tire set past, has limited sales as a drift "TA03F PRO spec".

This person who knows know Kit drifted "TA03F PRO Pack" is revived as Tokai model limited original Kit.

[Dedicated tire in good バランスシャーシ of drift for] set is assembled chassis kits for r/c car drifting and thrilling fun. PRO chassis Kit and front motor 4WD belt TA03F into dedicated drift tires. Increased stability with motor and the weight of the front end, to demonstrate the more responsive due to braking load movement against, prone to drifting car body configuration is attractive. In addition, tire with rubber based special resin, adopted its own shape. It is possible to give it a reasonable grip while long distance driving.

Don't miss the enrichment equipment [fun running 】 enhancement equipment body configurations. Lightweight and adopted a high-rigidity FRP deck frame. Delivers highly efficient drivetrain furbearing specifications and equipped with aluminum die cast made ball differential back and forth, additionally place the drive shaft straight. There's 4-wheel double wishbone suspension with oil damper suspension. In addition, motor thermal standard equipment aluminum motor mount prevents anyone. With your favorite body, enjoy the brilliant driving.

[basic specifications] ● 387.5 mm ● 183 mm wingspan ● 144.5 mm • 806 g of body weight = ● wheelbase = 257 mm-driven method = ベルトドライブフロントモーターフル 4WD time ● ball diff gear for f/R covariance = def ● steering tie rod = 3 split ● double suspension f/R covariance = Wishbone ● damper = f/R co C... V... A... ダンパーミニ II • gear ratio =7.34:1 ● tire = f/R both width / diameter / 26 mm/65 mm

From http://www.hs-tamtam.co.jp/item-60034.html

Oh wow,

I didn't know that we need these details, next time i will try to get them ;-) I have assumed that it's the same as 58177 which is printed on the manual.

Thanks!!

The details are only needed if the kit's not on Tamiya's site - just saves editing the entry later on :D

92229's been added

The details are only needed if the kit's not on Tamiya's site - just saves editing the entry later on :D

92229's been added

many thanks!!

Didn't know that it's not on Tamiya's site... also I didn''t know it was re-release till i've got it! lol!

Good morning! :P

The mothership has landed:

58527 The Hornet by Jun Watanabe

post-3868-1334033894_thumb.jpg

Release date: Apr 1, 2012

400mm length, 150mm height, 230mm width

"Jun Watanabe (Creative Director): Mr. Watanabe oversees the design department of on-line fashion shopping site ZOZOTOWN. His range of work ranges from website design to branding and TV advertising. In addition to being involved in the design of collaborative fashion projects, he is also known as a movie and video creator. His distinct use of color has been critically acclaimed by both Japanese and international media. A Tamiya fan from an early age, he remains an avid admirer of R/C models."

hater.gif

Thank you sir!

Any chance that you would have a use for the associated manual? I have it already scanned and ready to go... And no, it's not the same as the regular release version. :lol:

No worries Steve

You'd have to ask Chris about the manual, they're not something I've ever gotten involved with, sorry.

If you need his contact details, please PM me

Cheers

No worries Steve

You'd have to ask Chris about the manual, they're not something I've ever gotten involved with, sorry.

If you need his contact details, please PM me

Cheers

Thanks - I really want to see the manuals continue on. :lol:

Cheers!

Just noticed your 58514 entry is blank. It should be a Mud Blaster II

J

Just noticed your 58514 entry is blank. It should be a Mud Blaster II

J

Actually - it's just there twice. One complete and one blank. You're probably actually aware of this already. J

Not sure if you wait for something official from Tamiya but these are 'fairly' official.

58533 1/10 RC Volkswagen Golf 24 (TT-01 chassis TYPE-E)

58534 F-104 PRO version II

58536 Super Fighter GR Violet Racer

58541 1/10 RC BMW M3 E30 SPORT EVO Jagermeister (TT-01 TYPE-E)

58543 1/10 RC Subaru BRZ R & D Sports (TT-01 chassis TYPE-E)

58545 1/10 RC Subaru BRZ (TT-01 chassis TYPE-E)

J

58536 Super Fighter GR Violet Racer

No, that's as 'official' as it gets chap, many thanks

The only delay is whilst I wait for them to appear on Tamiya's site so that I can copy the description and specs

Once I start adding them I delete 'em from the above quote

EDIT;

Backtomyroots; your post has been moved here http://www.tamiyaclub.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=61440&hl=gmade :)