Guest joelvardy

Anyone see 5th gear

Guest joelvardy

I never watch 5th gear but went down stares and it was on so I had a look,

I just saw the view of a bloke standing outside a smart car in a Tamiya T-shirt

I wondered if it was anything interesting that they did?

Cheers Joel

Yeh I saw that as well but I dont know if they did anything to do with Tamiya? A while ago they did a race between a M03M Mini and a bmw Mini that was pritty cool.

Tupers

Guest joelvardy

Yeah I did see that one a while ago.

I don't want to turn this into a slag off 5th hear but I just can't stand the presenters! - personal taste I suppose

Just a guy in a Tamiya T-Shirt with a slightly smudged logo, he spent 12hrs inside a smart car and it had nowt to do with RC at all.

Yeah I did see that one a while ago.

I don't want to turn this into a slag off 5th hear but I just can't stand the presenters! - personal taste I suppose

[:o] VBH mmmmmmmmm[A] yummy

[:o] VBH mmmmmmmmm[A] yummy

Agreed...  And she's a biker, too [;)]  me always liked a biker chick...  

I used to think so but the last few years shes slipped alot in my estimations.. Something to do with her mouth movements, its almost creapy, lol

Yeah, I have that same problem with Fifth Gear - I can't stand the presenters, except I don't mind Tiff. VBH.... *shudder*

There is one episode where Vicki races a guy's RC car around a track. Vicki is in a Mini I think, and the RC totally thrashes her.

She gets her revenge by running over her opponent. The RC car, not the guy controlling it. [;)]

- James

I dont mind the presenters on 5th gear except for the bloke who looks like Justin Lee Colins, he scares me[:P].

So far I think they have to different 1/10 v 1/1 races one with the two minis, and I think there was another where VBH raced against Andy Moore. I think thats the one where she crused it at the end. Just think that shiny Moore Speed Cyclone chassis gone[:'(].

Tupers

Yeah, I have that same problem with Fifth Gear - I can't stand the presenters, except I don't mind Tiff. VBH.... *shudder*

There is one episode where Vicki races a guy's RC car around a track. Vicki is in a Mini I think, and the RC totally thrashes her.

Typical example of her rubbish driving. E.g. after many years of motor presenting you'd have thought she could do a smooth powerslide by now? But noooooo; every one she does she still loses the back end and snaps it back. Useless female driver.

I dont mind the presenters on 5th gear except for the bloke who looks like Justin Lee Colins, he scares me[:P].

That hairy bear is Tom Ford. He writes very good articles in TopGear magazine, but as a presenter I agree he's truely scarey!