Sign in to follow this  
blakeatron

if you could 1:1 one of your rc's.....

which one would it be?

would you cruise the streets in your rx7, tear up the dirt in your scorcher or go trucking in your rig? and why?

i think i would want lunchbox... imagine the looks as you wheelie away from the lights!

I'd love to own a real monster truck, so i guess i'd either want a 1:1 Clod, Juggernaut or TXT-1.

But as they cost upwards of £120000 to build, i think i'll have to stick with my rc ones [;)]

I was speaking to the driver of the 1:1 uk monster truck "swamp thing" last week - he wants to get a txt-1 lol!

It's all kinda backwards for me, I've owned three 1:1 Hilux's ( 2 with lift kits & 33" tall tyres) so I'd LOVE a mountaineer but that's just waaaaayyy too expensive for me[:o], two Mitsubishi Shoguns (Pajero) so I want a metaltop wide & mine were both blue & silver box art colours[H]!!

RC's have been: Porsche 936, Countach, Monster Beetle (in for refurb atm), Brat (NIB), & I'm restoring a Ranger & Rough Rider. I'd love a real Countach or another 70's Italian supercar, probably Maserati Merak & I've always thought a real RR would be an absolute scream. I nearly bought a UVA Fugitive at one point[:P]

It would have to be my Porsche GT2 outfitted with a brushless motor and lipo pack.  The acceleration would be neck snapping.

If I could "bigulate" a single RC, I think it would be my scale TLT-based crawler. It's big, it's bad, and it can go anywhere!

I would love to ahve a 1:1 scale Dark Impact. I they would look so cool racing around on a sand dune.

Tupers

Easy! :)

Flakpanzer Gepard

Now, that won't give you trouble parking [:D]

The twin 35mm on the top does has his advantage's also

Stefan

Mine would have to be this F103GT Courage that I just picked up. I'd love to drive it on the M25 all by myself or take it to California and drive the I-10 interstate from Cali to Florida.

I know it's not an original vehicle, but perhaps my recently sold desert colours Hummer, would look sweet driving around in vehicle that looks like it's just come back from desert storm. Either that or my F350 HL.

Hmm. Id either have a M26 or a Cheetah.

M26 cuse you would never have a problem with parking and any person silly enough to run into you cannot use the excuse they did not see or hear you. The Cheetah cuse its just so damm cool.

I would go for my Blue/red and white SS baja racer!!!

Badboy

It would probably be my Pumpkin Lowrider. In 1:1 it would have a big V8 under the hood, and those fat HPI Vintage chrome rims really do look fantastic under the deep blue metallic shell.

Otherwise, my Camino-bodied Blackfoot Extreme - the wheels and tyres are just big enough under the wide body to look like a heavily-modded road truck rather than an off-road monster (although IRL it would never fit down my road!)

I would like to drive a 1:1 Baja King......maybe in the city centre!!!!!

:rolleyes:

but here in Italy the laws are really strict.....

My Nitro has a Dodge Charger body on it, so if it was a real life car It would be a Monster charger, 440 V8 and the ability to drive over other cars. Would all Vauxhall Nova owners care to surrender their cars now <_<

I havent got an RC version, but I would love a 1:1 Bowler Wildcat. Awesome machines!