jacolouw

And just when I thought I had time!!!

Hi once more

Wow - been a long time since I was really active here on TC.  With the moving to the new house, the building additions, painting, tiling, paving etc etc there was really not much time left after work to do anything.

After I moved all my RC stuff into my new work/hobby room (80 sqm/900 sqf), unpacking and sorting most of the stuff an I had a few projects I had to finish for companies regarding custom made and painted 1:14 Tamiya rigs.  With these projects finished I thought I will have time to start tinkering on some of my own projects (like building my NIP Ford Hi-lift (waiting there since its release), restoring another bruiser and Hilux, A custom Hilux, etc.)

Also since my daughter is fully into "female" things and she spend most of her time with the wife, I saw this heaps of "own" time looming - lots of playtime!!!!

Hmmm but hese dreams seems to be shortlived.  We just heard that our family will grow shortly - with twins - a boy and a girl.  So there goes the hobbytime out of the window.

But at least there will be someone that one day can take my collection over now LOL

Regards

Jakes

PS - After a long time I have also updated my traderoom - everything there is still up for grabs.

Err, congratulations, I think? You don't sound too convinced! [:S]

At least now you have the excuse to be doing your project stuff - you've got to get plenty of RC stuff ready for when your lad is big enough to hold on to the controller. And maybe the twins will have that special bond so she will want to have a go too. And then you're actually going to need to build a track, and...

Hi Jakes, I  also am busey with other things, dont visit TC much, just decided to check the foums out and I read this.......

CONGRATS mate!!!!!!!

Martin 

LOL Thanx guys.

Martin good to hear from you again - Let me know what youre up to!

Jakes

Hi All

The twins have arrived - Everyone is in great shape and as healty as can be. I've already started training the boy in RC things!! :blink:

So with my even less hobbytime my Ford (wich I got a week after release, will stay in the box even longer, so will the Scania and some more models.

O well - something to do at least in those endless sleepless nights

Jakes

Hi All

The twins have arrived - Everyone is in great shape and as healty as can be. I've already started training the boy in RC things!! :blink:

So with my even less hobbytime my Ford (wich I got a week after release, will stay in the box even longer, so will the Scania and some more models.

O well - something to do at least in those endless sleepless nights

Jakes

Jakes,

Veels geluk op die geboorte van jou tweelinge

(my wife assures me I haven't just insulted your family...)

Alex