Sign in to follow this  
mambamax

Forum Member Warning

guys watch out if you buy anything from forum member ****** as this guy cant be trusted as far as i could spit and thats not very far you have been warned guys ****** now weres my tlt ****** im still waiting

I could be wrong, but you are gonna need to back that up and perhaps start your public arguement in a slightly more diplomatic way.

I smell a locked thread coming

heres the proof [ebay link removed - just a completed auction] now check is show room he boughtit off twinset then sold it on ebay to me

Guest joelvardy

what is wrong with that?

I have been talking to him and actualy asked him at the time why is selling it, after seeing it in his showroom and he said because he wants to get a more capable crawler.

People are allowed to re sell cars

well he wants to send it then as hes had my money and not sent the truck

well he wants to send it then as hes had my money and not sent the truck

Oh, I see. You bought a truck and not recieved it yet.

If you want some sort of help, how about some details.

When did you pay? Can you prove he's got the money?

When did he send it? Any proof?

Have you contacted him? If so what did he say?

etc,etc

You cant just come on a public forum and start firing off accusations. Calm down and explain the entire story. Let him reply. Chances are he can explain and things will be sotred out.

What you are doing is starting a ruck, and he will then HAVE to get defensive , then you both get entrenched and no ones happy. Well, except him. He aparently has your money. So, try again. Please.

proof of sending money easy paypal 10 or more emails to him 2 replys then nothing back from him payment sent nearly two weeks ago as for proof of postage i cant get that as he doesnt reply so no im in the process of fileing a disbute with ebay maybe he will reply to them if not its off to the small claims court maybe that will get this sorted out

proof of sending money easy paypal 10 or more emails to him 2 replys then nothing back from him payment sent nearly two weeks ago as for proof of postage i cant get that as he doesnt reply so no im in the process of fileing a disbute with ebay maybe he will reply to them if not its off to the small claims court maybe that will get this sorted out

Well this kind of thing comes round every now any again, and I would recommend using the forum search (try "scammer") to read up on how previous issues like this tend to finish up.

I can save you a lot of wasted time though and offer some free advice (take it or leave it as you see fit). Your first point of call should be ebay (which you rightly seem to be pursuing). If you paid by Paypal and he fails to respond to the dispute or can't prove he sent it then your worries are over - they will refund you and register a dispute against the guy.

If for any reason this fails then I would suggest privately emailing or PM-ing the TC mod team with all the documentary evidence you have (verifiable information only), with a view to having a warning placed on the official thread, and the TC member being contacted by them. After reviewing the information they will then decide if its clear and unambiguous enough to post in the scammers section and what action (if any) against the member is appropriate.

From past experience though I would suggest just posting up a thread accusing another TC member of wrongdoing without trying the other channels first is probably going to result in one or both of the following:

- pages of pointless argument and conjecture based largely on no one having a clue about what the real facts are

- closely followed by the thread being locked / removed..........

Can't believe I have contributed to this thread having just said that, but maybe we can short circuit the whole thing and save some wasted bandwidth. There is also a non TC list for dodgy dealings (again search should turn up the URL).

Don't forget Chris and the club in general are liable for any information posted on here, so any accusations need to be backed by clear impartial evidence.

Hope you get things sorted one way or the other to your satisfaction.

Chris

OK those of you that know the clubs rules will have seen this coming. I'm sorry to hear your item has not arrived as quickly as you had hoped but were have strict guidelines of how this sort of thing has to be handled. Check out the instructions in the scammers thread.

As its not been 2 weeks since you won the auction, which could easily be explained by someones holiday or working away and the fact that Royal Mail themselves do not even classify things as 'lost' for 4 weeks, its far to early to be accusing anybody of anything, particularly on this board.

If you feel you have been dishonestly treated then the right course of action is to take it up with ebay and then paypal. Obtaining outcome ruling from these two are part of the conditions of posting 'scammer' warnings. Once you have all of that then contact me and we'll see what we can do to help. In the mean time, I would recommend cool calm emails to the seller would be the way to go.

And once again before anyone starts going on about protecting scammers, you couldn't be more wrong. This is about protecting the club in general. We all follow the common sense guidelines and everyone is covered.

Chris.