Sign in to follow this  
tamiya monkey

Mtroniks Viper Rv Max Setup Help

bought athis esc from someone off ebay. Now it runs perfect forward, but no reverse, i know you can desable the reverse function, but i can work out how to set to default or whether its a problem with the esc, ive looked at the setup sheet on the esc and on the mtroniks webpage and still dont understand the setup process, maybe im a little thick or not but i cant work out how to do it.

HELP!

bought athis esc from someone off ebay. Now it runs perfect forward, but no reverse, i know you can desable the reverse function, but i can work out how to set to default or whether its a problem with the esc, ive looked at the setup sheet on the esc and on the mtroniks webpage and still dont understand the setup process, maybe im a little thick or not but i cant work out how to do it.

HELP!

I had to search for this manual last week.

The downloads section for the manuals.

http://www.mtroniks.net/downloads.asp?DLCatID=1

Bassically tho.

One touch setup, when you first turn on the speedo while its flashing you press the button to set the radio. sets netral, full up while green light enabled, then back to netral, at this point the red light comes, pull to full reverse to set.

To set the brake and revser.

When the throtle is in netural, and the lights are not flashing as its been turned on for a while.

Press and hold the button for 1 second.

The green light will now turn on which means that its in reverse menu. If you press nothing after a second it will flash red which is the brake menu.

To enable reverse....

While the green light is flashing, press the button. The red light will flash once, (means its revsese is off), Press the button again. The red light flashes twice, (this means it is reverse enabled but with a 1 second delay)

Now wait for a second and it will set the reverse and the red light will be solid saying your in the brake menu

Wait for a further second, the LED's flash and the setup is complete.

Good luck setting it up.

ps the mtroniks eco range use a different setup procedure.

thanks for that plain english version of setup, had no problems understanding that thanks alot, although followed to the letter still have no reverse, it may seem as though i have a faulty unit, will contact mtroniks for advice.

thanks again.

thanks for that plain english version of setup, had no problems understanding that thanks alot, although followed to the letter still have no reverse, it may seem as though i have a faulty unit, will contact mtroniks for advice.

thanks again.

just followed this setup and it got my viper rv11 to reverse thanks