Sign in to follow this  
Agent Orange

Bantam Bc6 Charger

Hi

I'm a bit new here and hoping someone might be able to assist. Got myself a NIB Stadium Thunder from my mate Bin ^jammin^ . It's my first Tamiya RC car and a full 25 years after I intended to initally buy one! :huh: So I've built it all up but need a charger.

I like the idea of an AC/DC charger and one without a seperate power supply - too much clutter seperate ones. :rolleyes: I've found this a Bantam BC-6 which seems to fit the bill perfect for 89. Does anyone use this or have any comments good or bad about it?

BC6.jpg

http://www.bantamtek.com/products/charger-BC6.htm

Cheers

Kieron

Wow that looks like a real good charger, to charge up to 16 cells and not a bad price

It looks a lot like the Pro-Peak Prodigy 2, and I'm expecting it to function the same as my mates, but with a built in AC power pack and a neat little USB connection to monitor your charging via you PC. Far as I can tell it works out no difference in price than the Prodigy 2 and a seperate power supply.

I'll post my thoughts on it when I've used it in anger. Should arrive in the next couple of days.

I have a BC5 and it is a very nice charger, though not the same as the BC6. Mine doesn't have the inbuilt AC power supply or discharge facility, and is only good for 5 cell lipo packs.