Sign in to follow this  
Chupa1uk

Liquid Rc

Hi,

I have recently used Liquid RC for a few transactions and I was very very impressed.

Most items I bought were cheaper than on other RC sites and with the 99cent postage (even to UK!), you just cant grumble!

I ordered items twice, first time as a bit of a test, and both times the items arrived within the week that I had ordered them.

http://www.liquidrc.com/

However I would suggest muting your computer because the woman on the site does not shut up! But she does watch what your doing. Its a bit like having the Mrs on the site! LOL!

Regards,

Andy

Hi,

I have recently used Liquid RC for a few transactions and I was very very impressed.

Most items I bought were cheaper than on other RC sites and with the 99cent postage (even to UK!), you just cant grumble!

I ordered items twice, first time as a bit of a test, and both times the items arrived within the week that I had ordered them.

http://www.liquidrc.com/

However I would suggest muting your computer because the woman on the site does not shut up! But she does watch what your doing. Its a bit like having the Mrs on the site! LOL!

Regards,

Andy

Are you saying us women talk alot????????

Shame these nothing for my df03

iquid is rather useless to me as what they class as Falcon parts is just odds and ends that will fit any old car. Didnt hear a Womans voice though, I dont mind things like that unless it shouts or screams at a high pitch

Are you saying us women talk alot????????

Shame these nothing for my df03

Sorry for the generalisation Helen, I will consider myself told off, its just the women I know do! ;-) But Im on there now and she doesnt seem to working today.

There isnt a huge amount for Tamiya cars, but its been handy for bits and pieces like Ball joints, O rings etc. And its helped out with some HPI bits for my Twin Detonator project.

Andy ;-)