Sign in to follow this  
Chupa1uk

Twin Detonator/wild Dagger Mod Chassis

Hi All,

I am looking for a twin motor chassis for my Twin Detonator project and was wandering if anyone knew where I can get my hands on one or on some CAD/scale drawings that I can get one made with.

Cheers,

Andy

Hi All,

I am looking for a twin motor chassis for my Twin Detonator project and was wandering if anyone knew where I can get my hands on one or on some CAD/scale drawings that I can get one made with.

Cheers,

Andy

Here:

Mod Chassis

Also has an Ebay Store. Hope it helps.

Cheers for that, I am thinking of maybe getting one made or making it myself, I just need to check which is the cheaper option (And if I can be bothered! LOL!)

ANdy

I suggest to have a look in my showroom. I made a carbon chassis for my Wild Dagger.

Cheers

Kontemax

I had forgotten about Demonic designs. They have somme really smart ones on there, but price a bit high for me at teh moment, it may have to wait. In the mean time I have designed one myself, so just looking for the best material to make it out of. I may even go for Carbon Fibre as I have a client through work that said they would do it for me, but I just need to check the cost with them, the car has already cost me a fortune! LOL!

Andy