Sign in to follow this  
MadMax

Peugot 206

Last week i was given a Nikko evolution peugot 206 1:14 it came with the box and all paperwork etc.

I know NOTHING about these things so my Q would be what sort of value are these things worth in full working order?

Might even sell it yet as it's not much use to me.

Thx Steve.

Last week i was given a Nikko evolution peugot 206 1:14 it came with the box and all paperwork etc.

I know NOTHING about these things so my Q would be what sort of value are these things worth in full working order?

Might even sell it yet as it's not much use to me.

Thx Steve.

They sell new from shops at about 50 so that should give you some idea..

I've got an older version of it with a Mitsubishi Lancer evo body, bought circa 2001. They are part of the Evolution series, and have Hop up sets made by Nikko for them. They are fairly quick and robust, mine is worn out now but its still a laugh to use when the Falcon or Nitro are out of action. Think of them as sort of half race R/C's as they have upgradeable elements and are quite nimble but remain toylike on some aspects namely all that can be changed on the car is the xtal, motor and wheels. Body is a polycarbonate just like the Tamiya kits.

I have a clio rally evolution that was given to me by my local Renault dealer when i complained about their bad service! Good fun and very strong. My six year old son has given it some right hammer and its still going. Shell is a bit battered and the rear wing has snapped off, but its still going.