Sign in to follow this  
Halifaxman

No Reverse!

Hello all i hope someone can help me out as i am a novice at all this. I have a TL-01 with a m.troniks 350PB esc and it does not reverse is there some way of making it reverse or are these esc's just like that or is mine faulty?

Thanks.

I believe the 350PB is a forward only ESC, and cannot be made to reverse. It may be a better option to buy a more up to date ESC with reverse, so as your skills improve, or collection expands (it will :) )you can move it from car to car, and not worry about motor limits too much.

Thank you Tipsy i will be getting another esc then also i do believe i my collection will grow :)

before getting a new esc, make sure yours is set correctly. if not, then maybe a push of a button is all it needs. read the esc instructions for how to set it

George

before getting a new esc, make sure yours is set correctly. if not, then maybe a push of a button is all it needs. read the esc instructions for how to set it

George

Hi George. Unfortunately there is no buttons to push and i do not have the manual for it B)

My old R/C has a good old forward and brake speed controller, used to drive me nuts shouting "no reverse" at the marshall's at my local club. Seriously, what a silly idea it was to make them in the first place!

I presume there is no easy way to reprogram an ESC then. That would mean I could transfer my over a decade old eletronics into a new Tamiya chassis, and have reverse :rolleyes:

There is no button on mine either as far as I can remember (it's a Nosram Dominator or something, lovely pink colour!)

Chris