Twist.

New Rc Video, Includes Van Jumps, Cliff Jumps And More!

Check it out guys. Afroclown, Minisam66, Markellieand myself have come out with a new video. Including rising storms and dark impacts, van jumps and cliff jumps, sony vegas editing and shananigans, it is pretty amusing.

Now without swearing, lol. Enjoy.

i kept my mouth shut for this video so it's 100% clean :). hope you like it and i'm looking forward to comments.

george

Top quality - excellent stunts, nice transitions, well-used effects and good soundtrack. I like it :)

Top quality - excellent stunts, nice transitions, well-used effects and good soundtrack. I like it :)

Thanks =D

thanks, more comments please

thanks, more comments please

Are there any good hobbyshops in the montreal reigon? I'm going there in august likely. I'll probably bring some cars and purchase something I can't get in the u.s.

Hey twist,

Top marks on the vid! a great watch!

keep bashing!

Teej

My daughter and I was just watchin this! I have been brought out to jump my dark impact over my GTI! My daugter is all for it....oh wait, she doesn't make the payments! LOL........I bet this car can jump 2 cars with then engine it has in it! LOL We'll see!

Are there any good hobbyshops in the montreal reigon? I'm going there in august likely. I'll probably bring some cars and purchase something I can't get in the u.s.

there are some descent ones but nothing exceptional. when you come to Montreal, pm me so that we can get together for (cue the dramatic music) the first!!! EVER!! (DRAMATIC MUSIC NOW!!!!!) TAMIYACLUB MEET IN NORTH AMERICA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so yeah we can do that....lol

good luck king on the 2 car jump if you actually try it. just make sure you can clear it before you actually go for it by putting the jump next to the 2 cars and checking where it lands.

george

there are some descent ones but nothing exceptional. when you come to Montreal, pm me so that we can get together for (cue the dramatic music) the first!!! EVER!! (DRAMATIC MUSIC NOW!!!!!) TAMIYACLUB MEET IN NORTH AMERICA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

good luck king on the 2 car jump if you actually try it. just make sure you can clear it before you actually go for it by putting the jump next to the 2 cars and checking where it lands.

george

lol, i think there is other meets in North America, especially around NY i have seen them talked about. Not sure about Canada EH!!! lol

Now a DI clearing 2 cars, i think that might be a painfull landing, especially if they were 2 big american cars.

Mark

george

We don't have an exact date yet of when we're going, but I am definately going in august. when I do go, I'll bring my tto1 brat thing, my mini cooper monster truck and my baja 5b (if I'm allowed to)

We don't have an exact date yet of when we're going, but I am definately going in august. when I do go, I'll bring my tto1 brat thing, my mini cooper monster truck and my baja 5b (if I'm allowed to)

Bring anything and everything. The more the merrier.

good vid got some great shocks on that.

also i see you had trucks on the end.

why dont you make a vid showing trucks off to

( wont jump cars lol ) but it be good to see trucks.

im thinking of getting my first petrol buggy ( still thinking )

CH

Well the truck at the end was a Warhead. The only one that really owns trucks are him, and hes rarely with us when we film. Also, Afro has 2 rustlers that he leaves on a shelf to rot, so no trucks.

Well the truck at the end was a Warhead. The only one that really owns trucks are him, and hes rarely with us when we film. Also, Afro has 2 rustlers that he leaves on a shelf to rot, so no trucks.

Kinda true twist, Ellie now has a truck thanks to her Grandfather, its errr, BIG!!!!. Anyways, who wants a slow warhead that can be blasted away by a Bear Hawk (as the video shows) lol

Kinda true twist, Ellie now has a truck thanks to her Grandfather, its errr, BIG!!!!. Anyways, who wants a slow warhead that can be blasted away by a Bear Hawk (as the video shows) lol

true true but ellie (my little sister) has a toy truck. it's not upgradeable, fast or in anyway good apart from it's durability due to heavy bulky parts. it would be a good idea to jump it because it'd look cool but due to it's weight and speed (or lack of) it won't be too impressive.