Badboy

So, What Have You Done Today?

Does the club need more member blogs...  

361 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

OK let's see, I've cut & bent some pieces of 6mm aluminium to fab an SRB rear cage, cut & machined some 3 x 25 aluminium angle to make a servo bracket.

Today I was woken up by the postie, with my Metro 6R4 shell.

I then had to rush out to call my mum, as we had no electricity.

My mother and I went to get some electricity.

I fell asleep.

Once I woke up, I went for a walk around the shops, until I ended up in the library & posting here.

Yesturday I was out with some associates and as we were bored I decided to have a play with one of my cars, one of my associates turned to me and said

"I got one of them, not like that but similar" to which I replyed

"which one?" He said

"Its a super hornet" to which I said

"what condition is it in?" and he replied

"pretty much mint, hardley used it ... you can have it if you want" to which i said

"I have no money at the mo" to which he said

"don't worry bout that you can just have it for free mate" to which I thought

"RESULT!!!!"

currently waiting for him to drop it round! :D

You lucky B*****d, today the Nitro sprug to life, It goes great but dosent stop great, acctually it dosent stop atall. Ive now adjusted the throttle so hopefully the problem is now solved so the car wont have to be put into a donut while someone kills the engine. Ive got work tomorrow but I may take it out for a spin afterwards. Today I have to solder my bros Boomerang, but I will get to that after dinner.

today....

- another shipment from Macau. Ball bearings for my AC Cobra Nostalgic Kit from Kyosho

- My Karate training is cancelled - time to screen for nice parts

- hoping to get a nice shelf queen for the price I can afford

Paid for my Ebay winnings this morning - a Blazer rear axle and steering arm - YUMMY - went to work - bricklaying - B-O-R-I-N-G :D - got home for a TC therapy fix - now i'm good to go :lol: - What did you do today?

well i woke up, had some pear cider (non-alchoholic) then went to b&q to get some steel plate and copper tube for my ta01 chassis and some parts for my dremel which didnt fix it, almost killed my dad whilst cutting a hole in the steel plate, the little grinding disk shot of the end of my dremel, and landed on my dads arm while still spinning at several thousand rpm, only burnt him, got 80% of my chassis done and now im on here writing this

What did you do today?

Today I woke up, done some work (for Vapextech :D)

Ordered parts from stella: ball bearings for the pumpkin, and an alloy heatsink for a TamTech Porsche 934

And am still considering if I should order the parts to complete my bling frog now. But I'll order them...

sprayed my losi that nobody wants.

the only non tamiya car i have

23600753jx5.jpg

74894640cs0.jpg

Hey fed,if you want to do like Teej84's mate did and gave him his Super Hornet I'll be the bestest mate you'll ever have so that you can give me your Losi seeing how no-one wants it :lol::lol::lol::):)

Miggers :D

Yesterday night:

- Saw a special offer in my LHS for 144 EUR for a brushless combo from Tamiya/Carson. Official shop price above 200 EUR. Checked in Yahoo and found a special offer for 102EUR. Ordered two sets. This is what I call a deal to fuel my future projects.

this morning:

- won some paddle tyre sets over night for my old Kyosho Ultima and Turbo Ultima.

- I agreed with a TC Member to become the new owner of his shelf queen Kyosho Optima. (Thanks Dave!)

- I guess I need to start looking for a Optima belt conversion kit...

What have you done this morning ?

purchased 3 items

1. 3Racing DF03 rear suspension brace

2. 501X DF03 Racing wing

3. HotShot ball bearing set

waiting for arrival...... :D

what have you done today?

- Installed a set of 3Racing Alloy Oil Dampers on the Dark Impact

- Installed a set of Tamiya Aeration Oil Filled Dampers and Tamiya Clear Cover on the Buggy Champ

- Touch up the paint on my Hotshot rere driver and am continuing on the build

Got some parts through from the USA today , including a Bruiser front axle guard which i intend to modify to fit my Blazer or Hilux - simple mod. too Sweeeet :o So what have you done today?

- tried 3 seperate charges to get my 5000mah lipo to full power but still only shows 2925mah everytime. Dead or just need a balance? :o

- caressed my fluro orange vintage 280zx body and told him I won't trade him in for a johnney come lately'younger model' re re

- decided I might just like my bruiser enough to keep it rather than sell or swap for something more usable

- stripped spare DS chassis and counted screw types I need to titaniumize the racer - only to decide I still can't work with numbers v well! :P

- checked my mailbox for happy ebay surprise... nothing, sniff :o

Happily checked TC about 10 times!

So, what have you done today?

Busted my wrist and got very peeved with the weather as I coudnt take either cars out, the Nitro especially as I need to check out the throttle adjustments

Losi Mini LST and TB01 both sold to the same guy at auction, so I'm going to package all that up tonight and ship it off to him tomorrow.

Plus send him info about the various other RC's in the garage that I am about to start selling off.

Discovered that the female half thinks I should be spending all the proceeds of RC cars on a present for her. Meantime, I'm looking at my weekend fun car (MR2 supercharged) and thinking that any additional funds might be well spent on some suspension work on that car. I predict an upcoming discussion about these conflicting ideas for spending...

Losi Mini LST and TB01 both sold to the same guy at auction, so I'm going to package all that up tonight and ship it off to him tomorrow.

Plus send him info about the various other RC's in the garage that I am about to start selling off.

Discovered that the female half thinks I should be spending all the proceeds of RC cars on a present for her. Meantime, I'm looking at my weekend fun car (MR2 supercharged) and thinking that any additional funds might be well spent on some suspension work on that car. I predict an upcoming discussion about these conflicting ideas for spending...

1 word, "OUCH!!!"

oh and good luck

ask her to sell off some jewellery to buy toys for you.

modern equallity of the sexes = works both ways, huh? :o

ask her to sell off some jewellery to buy toys for you.

modern equallity of the sexes = works both ways, huh? :o

Nah, she would have more money tied up in running shoes than she would in jewellery! She's not a very "girly" girl, other than being stubborn and totally irrational :P [hi honey]

She's told me that I am not allowed to sell off her Dirt Thrasher.