Badboy

So, What Have You Done Today?

Does the club need more member blogs...  

361 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Got good (Scale) milage out of the nitro, its engine seems to be running better now after running it quite a bit. Tried using the Falcon a little while ago but it was too dark to see so I may give it a good run tomorrow. Also considering putting Smaller wheels and a '57 Bel air body on the nitro to get a hot rod look, problem is that is a truck/Truggy chassis and may be affected by tyhe smaller wheels and lower ride height

Don't have a lot of time these last days. I hate my job for taking time I could better invest in the magic room....

- Continued with the wheels of my AC Cobra (added some knock Off center lock nuts to the halibrands, painting etc..)

- installed the brushless engine

- have asked a friend from the Honda research department to built me a micro processor controlled engine sound module (without guarantee)

- did win the Kyosho Ford GT 40 shell for a lot of money

- received the Tomahawk repro body in nice condition

what did you do yesterday?

yesterday i found a "sorry you were out" things in a pile of post, i hav'nt got a clue what the pakage is started taking my super champ apart and got soo frusterated i picked the whole thing up a threw it across the room. So what have you done today

Cleaning my Rough Rider body of.

Going to paint it in blue/white box art!

So, What have you done today?

Badboy

yesterday:

- spent too much money on a deal for an Alpine A110 and a Tamtech 934 (NIB) from a very kind TC member from Sweden :)

- finished the wheels for my Cobra (stern painted magnesium, knock off wheel nuts installed)

- added a aluminum motor plate, leightweight ring gears and a brushless engine to my nearly fully hopped TB-01 Impreza

- received the Hitec MG 625 servo from the states (ebay)

this morning:

- picked the 10 full sets of drift wheels on wonderful rims from customs. My Schnitzer BMW tt-01 will get some new feet soon.

Put my scorcher project up for sale in the trades (plug)

It's even got a scratch built trailing rear arm setup on it, also comes with a standard gearbox to.

So what have you done today?

Put on the first layer of white on my RR ( the white is waterish and cover really badly)

Think I have to put on least 3 or 4 coat of white paint!

Alot of sanding tomorrow :D

Contact a member (Dready) for a q 'bout the SS project (hmmm... let me have it, let me have it...)

Badboy

Ok I havn't answered this for a day or 3..

Sice I never really had much to add..

But Today I took delivery of my Super Stock RZ from Stella..

Nice smooth Hassle Free Transaction, I most defiantly buy more from them.

I also had my Factory Painted Body for the 787b arrive.. WOW!! Does it ever look so good.

I browsed through E-Bay, Left feedback for the Motor and the Body, Positive of course.

Found and paid for a brand new assembled TA-01 chassis BMW M3 EVO SHNITZER, Ex-Shelf Queen.

Ha Ha, another TA-01 for my collection, Ok so now I have 2

I ordered a full, 22 piece, ball bearing set to suit a TA-01 chassis.

So not alot really, But there is progress.

What did you do today?

yesterday:

- I worked on my TB-01 Subaru chassis: brushless engine calibrated, servo installed, receiver installed, first test ride in the basement looks promising...

- recieved the little Tamtech Fox from ''Wheels from badword''. Very cute nice hopped version. Will try to run it tonight.

- Won 2 anniversary shells of the Tamiya Porsche RSR 934 in ebay. Will sell one shell for sure, so watch out the trades section. Body will be posted when I have received it.

Sanded and sprayed my RR body with two layers of white.

Also sprayed my WW2 driver head in red.

Sprayed the petroltank (WW2) in same metallic blue as the body.

Got an email from dready =).

Cleaned up my R/C loose parts. Finalize my Super Champ. I don't think I'll ever run it. Picked up my Dyna Storm from the postal office. I'm going to run it over the weekend and see what the fuss is all about B)

I'm suffering another 'buy now' flash: :angry:

- Tamtech Porsche RSR 934

- Lancia 037 fully hopped up

- Another Tamtech Porsche (fully hopped up, brushless) - deal pending

- Two 30th anniversary porsche body shells

- Tamtech Porsche body shell

ordered.

:unsure: Went to the bank this morning B) - released - no overspend.

Now off to France for a friend's wedding.

See you on Monday!

Good day today and yesterday

Sold a SRB project to Rad22alloys

Sold a Holiday Buggy Shell to Singapore959

Sold a Cat 3000 to rob_r_u

Sold a Srb training arm scorcher gearbox to bin^jammin^

finally got enough money to get a Hi-lft from stella yyyyyyyyyyyyiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiippppppppppppppppeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ;-)

Thanks all and the postie will be coming to you shortly

finally got enough money to get a Hi-lft from stella yyyyyyyyyyyyiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiippppppppppppppppeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ;-)

Thanks all and the postie will be coming to you shortly

Congrats!!!

Started to paint my RR body in light Blue Metallic (TS-54)

I run out of paint :blink:

So I stoped by a LHS and was told that Taniya got a new supplier in sweden!!! yyyyyiiiiiiiiippppppppeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!

Bought new paint light blue metallic and candy lime green.

Found a new set of 75mm readdy to fit shocks that I'm gonna try on my MB!!! (Ansmann Racing part no:201000037 Aluminum damper 75mm)

Looks sweet.

Received an alloy motor plate for my TTG 934, Ball bearings for my pumpkin an Mini, Traxxas links for the 4 linking of my liftie and also some t-maxx piggyback shocks for that :blink:

Got my Mtroniks Super E Truck ESC, going to start taking eleectrics out of chassis in a minute.

Going to buy a soldering iron tomorrow

Non R/C - Goy a new phone (Sony Ericsson K800i) so been fiddling with that most of the evening

Purchased large Lasagne dish.

Extremely derelict looking Pajero Metaltop Wide is now splashing around in the Lasagne dish (which is full of brake fluid, not lasagne).

Hopefully the horrendous thick layer of gold paint might come off. God only knows what will be found under that though, as it looks like somebody has been using body filler all over it ... eeeeek!!!