Badboy

So, What Have You Done Today?

Does the club need more member blogs...  

361 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Build pics ??

Today I ordered more Clod stuff

Couldn't decide between CPE terminator or predator so bought the SWB Predator kit and a CF Terminator chassis centre - best of both worlds ?!?

• Like 1

Converted my Dark Impact from silver can power, and 27 meg, to 15 turn and 2.4 radio.

Before.

6E7B85AF-D969-4EFD-BB88-873259901818_zps

After.

FB4E7FCD-6F92-4615-96AD-BCC747790062_zps

Ordered more Clod parts - looks like I'm building two now, rather than modding one :rolleyes:

• Like 1

Ordered more Clod parts - looks like I'm building two now, rather than modding one :rolleyes:

Will it ever end , go too build one & end up two .

I'm sure your onto some thing , like 48 x 2 :P ..

• Like 1

Will it ever end , go too build one & end up two .

I'm sure your onto some thing , like 48 x 2 :P ..

says he who appears to have half the world's supply of Fox parts, and a more than healthy appetite for Avante bodysets and Egress kits ;)

My original plan was to make one mod clod and sell the unused parts off, then it became make a regular Clod runner with minor new parts use and a nice race Clod with mostly new parts. It's heading towards two mod Clods and almost enough for a stock Clod too :(

My Egress funds are disappearing rapidly :lol:

says he who appears to have half the world's supply of Fox parts, and a more than healthy appetite for Avante bodysets and Egress kits ;)

My original plan was to make one mod clod and sell the unused parts off, then it became make a regular Clod runner with minor new parts use and a nice race Clod with mostly new parts. It's heading towards two mod Clods and almost enough for a stock Clod too :(

My Egress funds are disappearing rapidly :lol:

A few fox bit's etc , "WELL" That's nothing , compared too the boomerang & other part's .

Oh this is not helping me at all " bugga " . :D .

I'm sure your going to get to 96 RC's :P .. " Just wait for it "

I will be at 50 when i get the Egress re-re - i was down to 42 the start of December !

Must stop buying :lol:

I will be at 50 when i get the Egress re-re - i was down to 42 the start of December !

Must stop buying :lol: << Keep telling your self that , As it has not helped you yet :lol: .

Just a little update of what I have been up to

yesterday I built this

img30018_19122013185616_3.jpg

and today I did these

img30018_19122013185616_2.jpg

img30018_19122013185616_4.jpg

img30018_19122013185616_6.jpg

and this is where I ended up

img30018_19122013185616_5.jpg

• Like 3

Put some new tyres on my Sand Viper, I might actually be able to drive it in a straight line now.

0A4589AF-D7F7-4198-8043-0F0B3C7449FC_zps

Before.

488AB9CA-64F7-4EEB-8F7C-39D6A609AF3F_zps

After.

E3623D4F-FFB7-4D61-A3CB-6434E983EB94_zps

says he who appears to have half the world's supply of Fox parts

I hold Mat single handedly responsible for why JR-RC is out of stock and I cant get my fox running again or my boomerang finished :lol: :lol:

Just a little update of what I have been up to

yesterday I built this

Looking great! How you liking it so far? :D If you have an esc, plug it into the drive motor (or use the dmd unit if you wish) and run it for a bit as is and then recheck track tension. Mine loosened up a little after a quick run with the upper hull off so I had the opportunity to reset it before all the business end went on :)

This evening I've stripped an original Clod Buster - build thread to be started soon ;)

Bad news = Packed up my RC kit from my dinning table in time for Christmas :(

Good news = Checked delivery tracking and one of my RC Christmas presents should be arriving tomorrow :)

This evening I've stripped an original Clod Buster - build thread to be started soon ;)

I must dig my Clod bits out of storage, and finish my hand built chassis I started 10 years ago :blink::lol::lol::lol:

The last rally of the year for me:

amez.jpg

a4ns.jpg

6evc.jpg

dj4l.jpg

A video may be up before Christmas...

• Like 3

Completed my Original Clod Buster Restore/New Build.

Has the vintage original electronics including the mechanical speed controller, power/economy switch and receiver battery pack !

Now, just need to source out a professional paint job for the Chevrolet badged Clod Buster body B) .

The only modern touch is the 2.4 ghz radio/receiver.

Started masking up my hornet shell ready for a few coats of black so i can get it finished over christmas, and also added an adjustable motor mount and radshape grasshopper bumper to my runner.