Badboy

So, What Have You Done Today?

Does the club need more member blogs...  

361 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Painting a driver for my 53 pick up. e127e1f94c5132ed4ad30b8b1408e503.jpgFitted Willy to my runner M38 and secured all the bolt on panels.44290cc44cec80d05a555e11eb76aa77.jpg Waiting on a winch from a TCer, and we will move on to ESC and run this bad boy

Finished the little Honda. Looks dark but its not so. The Seat Leon "Monsoon" seemed to go on well. Stuck with the bare metal on the spoiler and painted the front vents. No stickers, I felt I liked the simple colours and it means I can change it easily if I wanted. Willy isn't so hot, but he'll do a job :P

Standard spec bar bearings and alloy oil shocks

Good little build.

345h561.jpg

jpgbdg.jpg

• Like 5

Two 30 meter dives and completed my advanced open water PADI. I am a long way from my R/c stuff but formulating plans in my head

Lined the boys up for a photo shoot... and flex an pose and work it work it ......Lmao 71aaddc5e2d31f807075e7329d422a24.jpg3b72cb3dabf20839e364f2b9bde46e75.jpg93f65febccd3d9b219524c7d850b4a45.jpgdca78e274bea351b9f09fa14b97c25c8.jpg

I'm thinking one may get the axe this weekend. .....stay tuned.

• Like 5

Dug out the next project....still have to finish the wheeler 41318df17db83deec0baf3cea6e5a054.jpga12efe92caab3a36d72f18c6fc492fa4.jpgI'm thinking it would almost be cheaper to order a new kit from Banzai.... $50 plus shipping.

built a new servo and lipo mount for my Mad Bull... a bit overkill, I know ;)

image53.jpg

• Like 5

Made a alloy bit for a Hotshot mk.1 resto a fellow TB member is doing.

upload_-1.jpg

one more for the 40+

upload_-1.jpg

• Like 3

I painted and decalled this shell for a mate, he collected it today. He seems fairly happy... ;)

DSCF4567_zpsz9ybct0g.jpg

DSCF4564_zpsalqy7hge.jpg

DSCF4566_zpsdzu835kw.jpg

• Like 6

Took advantage of the Earth Day special at Asiatees and ordered some blue bling for my M-05.

I did a bit more assembling with my Wheeler.

Up to stage 12 pogo shocks, that's another night though.

• Like 1

20150424_062450_zpssjvpq76x.jpg

Finished cleanning and putting esc and motor on my m06.Although changing from L to M for unpainted CR-X body shell.

Lined the boys up for a photo shoot... and flex an pose and work it work it ......Lmao 71aaddc5e2d31f807075e7329d422a24.jpg

That's a great pic! As new member to LWB Wild Willy club, I love that image. Thanks for posting!

built a new servo and lipo mount for my Mad Bull... a bit overkill, I know ;)

image53.jpg

Mate! That is some seriously impressive work!!

Recently found out I can get to the WLRC track, run for 20mins, and get back, all within my lunch hour...just...

So I did...

39F85E43-75B0-43E7-97A3-E6BC4B25D438_1.j

Standard FF03... So easy to drive.

• Like 3

I sat for 20 minutes looking at the wheeler body.......I'm almost scared to paint it for fear of messing it up..... I think PS 23 is going to be the color, with silver metallic highlights....no decals just a flat runner if it goes on the shelf I May end up box arting it but right now everyone in the house wants to drive it

PS23 is a polycarbonate colour though? Ideally you want a TS paint for the hardbody wheeler shell.

Shocks on, gearbox half connected to front chassis half.

Wheelers coming together, that's it until Tuesday evening now : )

Excellent! I will be getting started on mine in the coming days...

Following the end of the semester, I completed my TA-04:

29nwg1d.jpg

More detail than you would ever want in the Builds forum!

• Like 1

Today I received some nice light green alloy universal driveshafts for the TA03 from Axeboy :) I also tidied up my very very abused new purchase, a 2nd Porsche 911 GT1 which I have tidied up as much as possible and applied some no 26 stickers to compliment my other no 25 car. Pics willbe up soon :)

James

:)

• Like 1

Started to paint my wheeler, ran out of ps 23 gotta go to the lhs tomorrow on the way back from the beach for more and some decent masking tape and flesh tone paint.....

PS paint on plastic? Did you mean TS?

Dorvack.

thanks for saving me a lot of head ache..... I was never sure what to use. Guess I'll rub this down and start over. Lol

Putting the finishing touches on my 2nd Porsche 911 GT1 no 26 car. Going to use it as a runner and the no 25 car is for the shelf. :)

gallery_16696_3884_7689.jpg

Under both bodies.......

gallery_16696_3884_364556.jpg

James

:)

• Like 6

Excellent stuff James. I'll post some chassis pictures of my TA03R-S Porsche sometime soon as well. Really would like some nice period alloy shocks for it, but can't justify the cost seeing is it's unlikely to ever turn a wheel in anger!

• Like 1