Badboy

So, What Have You Done Today?

Does the club need more member blogs...  

361 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Finished building the chassis for my Bigwig re-re, just need to get the body cut out and painted. I'm going to put my own twist on the box art scheme, transparent dark blue with mirror chrome backing it to give it a chunky anodised metal finish and pearl white with a multi coloured holographic flip over it to make it really sparkle in the sunlight. 

IMG_20170310_223414_965.jpg

• Like 5

5 hours ago, Jason1145 said:

Discovering the Iphone 6 can make pretty decent slow mo video's, and that the Hornet wheels go all weird on landing

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the sound effects in the slow mode. Very cool hearing the gearbox grind in slowed down mode.

22 minutes ago, Supercoolnothing said:

Finished building the chassis for my Bigwig re-re, just need to get the body cut out and painted. I'm going to put my own twist on the box art scheme, transparent dark blue with mirror chrome backing it to give it a chunky anodised metal finish and pearl white with a multi coloured holographic flip over it to make it really sparkle in the sunlight. 

IMG_20170310_223414_965.jpg

I cannot wait to see all that sparkly painted beauty.

• Like 2

22 hours ago, Frog Jumper said:

BUY IT!!!  What are you waiting for?!?

Terry

I would , but i'm 400k's from Perth . So i can't . Unless @Thommo would buy it for me or him self . 

Put some primer on the Twin Hammers interior with integrated Tamiya figure!

8MQ5zPn.jpg

• Like 4

Finally put the KillerbodyRC alloy wheels on the Integrale XV01.  My what a difference it makes.  Martini body any month now....
IMG_20170311_001141483_zpspbbaxy7e.jpg

• Like 5

15 minutes ago, firefoxussr said:

Finally put the KillerbodyRC alloy wheels on the Integrale XV01.  My what a difference it makes.  Martini body any month now....

You have been busy, that Lotus M chassis seems interesting as well.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Crash Cramer said:

You have been busy, that Lotus M chassis seems interesting as well.

Thanks yes.  The Lotus was won over a month ago, came pre-built. Should be interesting to drive. At some point I will rebuild my Cup Racer too, it is getting new bearings and rear hubs (something is wrong with the right rear hub, even rebuilt the diff).  

Finally decided to build my Egress after it sitting in my garage for over a year.

FullSizeRender%203_zps3yxxbc2a.jpg

FullSizeRender%201_zpspg2u3aup.jpg

FullSizeRender%202_zpsqbwhfzes.jpg

• Like 16

Today 2 of my Wild Willys were pack and shipped to a fellow TC'er IN the great white north. Enjoy Shizrock

Ive stripped and rebuilt 4 Wild Willy jeeps in the past 3 weeks today I sold and shipped a runner and a parts chassis. Nearly complete and not too much of a basket case.  I trust they will be enjoyed thoroughly. 

5 hours ago, matman said:

I would , but i'm 400k's from Perth . So i can't . Unless @Thommo would buy it for me or him self . 

I'm passing on that one.  I'll PM you more info.

• Like 1

I finished off the Novafox and am really happy with the result. A bit of overspray on the back which I could have fixed but its a runner and people won't notice, or will be too polite to say something if they do. Most importantly the best sticker job I have done to date, I actually enjoyed it, usually I find them fiddly and hate it.

Also picked up a new (to me but like new) sanwa mt4s which I'm really happy about. Have now acquired everything I need to go racing, except the cars...thanks darat76 for his help on that one

2 hours ago, KalEl63 said:

Finally decided to build my Egress after it sitting in my garage for over a year.

FullSizeRender%203_zps3yxxbc2a.jpg

FullSizeRender%201_zpspg2u3aup.jpg

FullSizeRender%202_zpsqbwhfzes.jpg

That looks great in that color, Copper is it??

10 hours ago, firefoxussr said:

Looks great

Fitted this brushed motor..... brushed y'all, not brushless, feel so 1980's ;p

QhupiJP.jpg

On Fri Mar 10 2017 at 0:54 AM, Crash Cramer said:

Well, I did this and some of that and then I went and felt like getting punched in the gut, so I decided to go out to the garage and mess with some M chassis, boy, this stuff just cracks wide open like the Earth in California. Uhgggggg, read more about my misery on the TC showroom page as I am finally fed up and giving up on my M01 chassis build.

Speak to mud he has an m01 I think he's selling. 

Bought this for pennies, hope to turn it into a 'proper' hornet or grasshopper.

_20170312_173817.JPG

• Like 1

Today I realised that I spend all week dreaming up ideas and getting excited about stuff, and all weekend failing to achieve anything and depressing myself with my lack of patience and skill. :(

Today I painted the 67 Corvette body for  the TA06R. After a good week of selling I treated myself to some paint. Ps16 backed in black. Ps 15 tail lights. 

20170312_175813.jpg

• Like 6

1 hour ago, TeaMonster said:

Electrics are in the frog, just the servo to check and set up the esc

37CEBC91-653B-4CB4-991F-435A90864631_zps

That's looks menacing, poor froggy will go like a scalded cat!