Badboy

So, What Have You Done Today?

Does the club need more member blogs...  

361 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Painted up and started the sticker job on my Kyosho NSR 500 HOR. I used a mix of kit decals and repro from mci so I can have the period correct sponsor logos. The blue on the Rothmans logo isn't quite right but it's going to be good enough for sitting on my desk and getting the occasional run. 

IMG_20170419_115526_017.thumb.jpg.ce0b37059840d0f0f42e9ae4e7744e6d.jpg

• Like 3

Wasn't sure which thread to post this, it's actually a purchase i made a few weeks ago as a, at that price worth a punt, buy (also a fiver off voucher sealed the deal!)

http://www.diy.com/departments/stanley-mobile-workshop-w255mm/66293_BQ.prd

Figured it would work as a hauler, and it does! 

The bottom bit is big enough for a 30 cal ammo box (with lipo's in), tx hard case bag, charger,small extinguisher, soldering iron etc, other bits n bobs.

Top part has enough for one car and the tool tray, or two car's and no tray. Also a small parts tray which spins around.

All in all, spot on for £25! 

20170314_135430.jpg

K1 and an RB5 in the top bit, with wheels on.

Only issue, it's a bit top heavy and when you open the lid, it'll fall over, but if you remove the top section first, Bob on.

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, Wooders28 said:

Wasn't sure which thread to post this, it's actually a purchase i made a few weeks ago as a, at that price worth a punt, buy (also a fiver off voucher sealed the deal!)

The bottom bit is big enough for a 30 cal ammo box (with lipo's in), tx hard case bag, charger,small extinguisher, soldering iron etc, other bits n bobs.

Top part has enough for one car and the tool tray, or two car's and no tray. Also a small parts tray which spins around.

20170314_135430.jpg

Only issue, it's a bit top heavy and when you open the lid, it'll fall over, but if you remove the top section first, Bob on.

That's not a bad deal at all. I might have to invest in one come pay day. 

• Like 2

Picked up some supplies to make some scale Bungee Cords.

I am thinking about making them to sell if anyone is interested.

jDM4Bbd.jpg

eDcWWch.jpg

voYcz8v.jpg

EKKYPQe.jpg

SjemZ0Y.jpg

QjvemSv.jpg

• Like 6

Got the M06 nice and dirty today.

IMG_20170419_201245339_zpsvxdmw0z4.jpg

Loving the powerslides this thing can do.  Gets seriously dirty underneath due to the wide tires.
IMG_20170419_201114388_zps5xm5ubta.jpgIMG_20170419_201145063_zpss0knl7pv.jpg

• Like 4

9 hours ago, Supercoolnothing said:

That's not a bad deal at all. I might have to invest in one come pay day. 

If you sign up to the free B&Q club thing, they email you money off vouchers too 😉

http://www.diy.com/bandqclub

15 hours ago, Wooders28 said:

20170314_135430.jpg

I think I have the old Black and Decker version of that toolbox, You reminded me I could possibly use that this weekend.

14 hours ago, IronSights said:

SjemZ0Y.jpg

QjvemSv.jpg

Those look real good, I will have to see if you have any left when I am ready to get into something scaler

13 hours ago, firefoxussr said:

Got the M06 nice and dirty today.

IMG_20170419_201245339_zpsvxdmw0z4.jpg

Loving the powerslides this thing can do.  Gets seriously dirty underneath due to the wide tires.
IMG_20170419_201114388_zps5xm5ubta.jpgIMG_20170419_201145063_zpss0knl7pv.jpg

WOW, that looks pretty mean and reminds me I really need to start building my M06 chassis, at least before the M07 gets put out. Is that an ORANGE Porsche??? My eyes used to be better, but now they are old.

21 hours ago, Dojo Dave said:

Shuffled some shells around gave my Gto shell a chassis my narrowed TL01B.

20170419_130319.jpg

What's the shell on the far right, looks nice!

57 minutes ago, Jason1145 said:

What's the shell on the far right, looks nice!

Thats a Parma 41 willys coupe. Hotrod. Wide enought for a sreet mod hornet chassis i was going to do just that then i put it on a ta06. Not wide enough chassis. So maybe back to hornet chassis. Its painted with a dusting of metallic purple the finished in black. Came out sweet. Decals are a bit naff.

20160313_003648.jpg

• Like 4

18 hours ago, IronSights said:

jDM4Bbd.jpg

eDcWWch.jpg

voYcz8v.jpg

EKKYPQe.jpg

SjemZ0Y.jpg

QjvemSv.jpg

Whats the price for them 

2 minutes ago, Jason1145 said:

Started the bodywork transformation on my Striker

WXNimQo.jpg

DkE3OGt.jpg

p1Bmgmk.jpg

PcXBkha.jpg

uAAwQus.jpg

Is this the perfect time then to ask for the 2017 McLaren F1 paint scheme then??? PLEASE

Just now, Crash Cramer said:

Is this the perfect time then to ask for the 2017 McLaren F1 paint scheme then??? PLEASE

Perfect timing Crash... here it is.

This is it right?? ;p

Cockpit decals applied (This is all for now, chassis to do and driver head to paint)

LwCnmSp.jpg

i9BOM0P.jpg

Y3KBa7i.jpg

tbd5fh1.jpg

tF4ZyzL.jpg

• Like 6

NOPE, that is gold like JPS, McLaren this year is their signature orange on black, but I can understand your lack of seeing one as poor Alonso and his co driver just can't seem to keep them running long enough to finish a race. :P:blink: IDK why Honda is having so much trouble, seems they can make an IndyCar engine quite well, I wonder how many times Soichiro has rolled over in his grave these past few F1 seasons??

Sorry, forgot to laud praise on you for taking a different approach to the Striker, perhaps this one could be called Darth Vader's Striker??? Very cool to see something different. I of course have heard that PintoPower wants to go CRAZY with his color scheme.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, topforcein said:

Whats the price for them 

On eBay they are asking 5 for $11

I am asking $1 each plus shipping.

I can do exact length you need and colors are: Red, Yellow, Magenta, Turquoise, Blue, and Purple.

When asking for length, make it from hook end to hook end. 

And that is not stretched out.

Broke out the paint booth and airbrush kit to start painting the Orlandoo Jeep!

Primed the Jeep and got about 4 layers of Metallic Green on the body.

It will look nice when I get clear coat on and the trim painted flat black.

TBgQ2wq.jpg

OzKAgAy.jpg

1Pf1Scf.jpg

z6U8agx.jpg

gZyB2p7.jpg

b70bmSz.jpg

Kjg2C5d.jpg

• Like 1

That looks like a lot of fun Ironsights, keep it up and I will be sending you a TANK to paint for me. :P

That is one nice setup, IronSights! And I see it helped you lay down one sweet colour on that shell.

Today, I dusted off my Astute for the first time in a year and a half, gave it a quick bench test... and then promptly put it up for sale on this website :ph34r:

289hjpy.jpg

I mean, if it has been sitting around for 1.5 years to the point where I needed to dust it off, there is really no other place to go, right?

• Like 7

21 hours ago, Crash Cramer said:

That looks like a lot of fun Ironsights, keep it up and I will be sending you a TANK to paint for me. :P

This is actually my first go at airbrushing.

It is easier than I thought.

I have a 1/15 Ban Dai RC German Type F2 Tank I will be doing and a 1/16 Tamiya German Kubelwagen RC in the future.

I will let you know how it goes!

But these paint booths are awesome so you can do it inside.

I want to get one more as you can put them side by side to make it larger for bigger projects like 1/16 tanks.

On ‎4‎/‎20‎/‎2017 at 8:34 AM, Dojo Dave said:

Thats a Parma 41 willys coupe. Hotrod. Wide enought for a sreet mod hornet chassis i was going to do just that then i put it on a ta06. Not wide enough chassis. So maybe back to hornet chassis. Its painted with a dusting of metallic purple the finished in black. Came out sweet. Decals are a bit naff.

20160313_003648.jpg

Front wheels are perfect. You need wider wheels in back to make it look perfect. But very nice!

48 minutes ago, IronSights said:

Front wheels are perfect. You need wider wheels in back to make it look perfect. But very nice!

Those wheels are back on my tundra high lift lol